HELP! Newbie looking for Bold, strong flavored ejuice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Hi. Pretty new vaper here. been off cigarettes for about 2 weeks now. Woo Hoo! Anyways the problem I'm having is not being able to taste the juices much. I ordered some from EC blend and the vapor room. I kept hearing SUCH great things about the vapor room so I ordered a sampler along with a couple others. A majority of the juices hace some flavor but it's just barely there and I even ordered an extra shot of flavor. I'm so disappointed!! Not to mention going broke quick. My husband who mistly vapes menthol and vanilla said he cant taste them either so I know it's not just me. Is it possible I just got a "bad batch" or maybe someone new was making them the day I ordered? The funny thing is the juices I got from EC Blend have much more flavor. I can actually taste them. Even the first day before I let them steep. So my question is...." Where can I find some REALLY strong flavored or Bold flavored juices? I'm scared to try any on my own because I can't really afford to lose anymore money. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it possible I just got a "bad batch?" It's on about 4 different flavors though. Blue Cotton Candy being the lightest flavor of them all. The French Vanilla is good but the others are all weak. I've been considering doing DIY ejuices that way I can add all the flavor I want, but it would be nice to find someone who sells flavors I like at a vendor. I was considering Kick Bass Vapor or Mrs T's. I heard good things about them but I've also heard good things about TVR so now I'm a little scared to put more money out for juice I can't taste. Like I said I did like EC Blends and definately plan on ordering more from them but I also would like to find some other high quality vendors.
Please tell me someone makes stronger Flavors! :confused:Thanks for any help or advice. P.S. Yea, I let them Steep first.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I've been on this search forever it seems. If you like fruity type things Alien visions Apple Teaser and Watermelon were pretty good for me at 24mg. Also I believe I had good luck at tastyvapor in the past, but if you go for Atomic Cinnacide be sure to use a different atomizer and tip as it's taste will NEVER leave them.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Thanks. I might also add i'm using an Ego T with LR atty's or cartos,, and also a Kgo w/LR atty's and cartos if that makes a difference. What about Mrs T's or Kick Bass vapor? Are their flavors really bold or strong? I might try tasty vapor and Alien visions too if you think their flavors might be stronger. More suggestions appreciated. the more opinions the better.

CCC

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2011
Australia
First problem i see you having is the 2 week into your quit thing. At 3 weeks my tastebuds died, i could not taste a thing for a few days which totally freaked me out, but it DID pass and i have seen it happen to loads of other people between 2 - 4 weeks of taking up vaping.

Secondly you are using an eGo-t, ask anyone who has tried them and 90% will say the tank system dulls the flavour, so much so that they go in the bin, just like mine did. Get some cartomizers and you WILL notice a BIG difference in flavour straight away.

Thirdly PG in your juice is the flavour carrier, if you have juice with any amount of VG in it the flavour will be dulled, so i would recommend at least 80%PG in all your juices, but just know you are going to sacriffice vapour production if you do that.

When you are vaping exhale mostly through your nose to get a good aroma, we do seem to taste more through our noses. Letting juice steep for 2 weeks can help, so revisit your old juices after that long, and get premium gourmet flavours with complex ingredients instead of fruit and the like with only 1 flavour in it.

Oh and 1 last thing, stick to 1 flavour for the whole day. I notice if i change flavours too many times in a day i can't taste as well. And i know it sounds gross but scrape your tounge with a spoon, to get any build up off so your tastebuds are more exposed to the vapor.

Last edited:

bogeyjim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2010
Boulder, CO
Vermillion River Kentucky blend and Minnesota Menthol. Best vapes Ive ever had!

The Kentucky vanilla is amazing. The minnesota menthol is basically that with a touch of menthol. I absolutely love them and Dave is a super cool guy!

Get the 3 4.5mL sample pack, its 9.50 shipped. I did and now Im hooked!

Im vaping Boba's bounty right now which I also love but the taste is subtle in this juice.. probably not what youre looking for, but you should still give boba's a try too!

Vapor Vinny

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Lawrence, Kansas
I'd suggest you start dripping. I never could get a satisfactory taste until I dripped. Even now, most juices are weaker than I'd like them to be.

The storngest tasting juice i've vaped was freedomsmokes 555. It made me sick to my stomach. It tasted like hazelnuts which I hate. But if you like them, give it a try.

todd7623

Jan 10, 2012
Baton Rouge
Just make your own juice. If I can't taste it, I just add a little more flavoring. It is soooo much cheaper also. Some of the ones I use are definitely stronger than others. I started with tobacco flavoring but quickly Yuck. I like Bubble Gum now. I mix it with Coconut or Vanilla or anything then maybe a drop or two of menthol. I'll be glad to provide you more info. Good Luck.

brodie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
MI
I've been vaping for 8 weeks tomorrow and have collected 70+ flavors looking for something strong. I've tried several major brands. Personally I'm not a fan of Mrs'T ( I tired more than 20).

My Favs are:
Tasy Vapor AtomicCinacide w/ some Loranns apple mixed in. Geoffs blend, Watermellon Gum, Pineapple Orange Banana.
Kalamazoo Vapor Shop: Juicy Peach, Tango
Today's Shipment of Vapor Bomb is absolutely AWESOME!!! Cin Danish Swirl, Carmel Apple (don't love the plain apple), Blueberry Waffle...but by far the best is FIRE AND ICE. Talk about flavor- we have a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread