HELP please..Blu Cig Starter Pack will not charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

missiondrago

Aug 30, 2013
usa
I brought the 40$ blu cig starter kit, comes with a thin pack w. 1 charger slot. i have used this item for about a week and charged it like 3 times. Yesterday i plugged it in and the blue light turned on, but this morning it was completely unresponsive. It will not turn blue light on when i plug in the usb cable nor will it charge my ecig batteries.. please i need a solution to FIX this problem myself.. I do not want to wait 2 weeks to get a refund, which i am not sure will even work since i dont have a receipt.

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
Take it as a lesson learned and get yourself a ego/ego twist with evod heads. And at the same time, get 2 set. You can thank me later.
Here is a nice set :fasttech.com/products/0/10004766/1368502-ego-evod-6-in-1-rechargeable-900mah-electronic
Replacement heads : fasttech.com/product/1387600

These will last you a good while for about 25 bucks.

Cheers

Last edited:

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
I brought the 40$ blu cig starter kit, comes with a thin pack w. 1 charger slot. i have used this item for about a week and charged it like 3 times. Yesterday i plugged it in and the blue light turned on, but this morning it was completely unresponsive. It will not turn blue light on when i plug in the usb cable nor will it charge my ecig batteries.. please i need a solution to FIX this problem myself.. I do not want to wait 2 weeks to get a refund, which i am not sure will even work since i dont have a receipt.

Try to clean plug with alcohol and buy EGO or Kanger EVOD kit.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
They have live chat on their website-
bluCigs Customer Service | E-cigarette Support

I'm not familiar with the blu but on some batteries, the connection on the battery can be pushed in and it's not making a connection with the charger. Or the connections may need to be cleaned. This is probably not the case with your pv since it's fairly new.

You can try unbending a paper clip and pulling the battery connection out very slightly- see if that helps.

Last edited:

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I tried Blu off and on for about 3 years. They didn't do it for me. I simply used them in places where I couldn't smoke real cigarettes. Although my equipment worked fine, there have been tons of complaints about their batteries and charges, and also getting bad cartomizers. Blu has pretty good customer service, but it may take a bit of time to work out an exchange or a refund. I was reluctant, but finally switched to buying a battery and a clearomizer(a clear cartridge that holds e-liquid and screws onto a a battery). I am on my 9th day without cigs. Smoked 8 cigarettes the entire month of August. I'm thankful to Blu for getting me started on e-cigs in general, but there is better product out there. I bought my ego-t starter kit for $24 at Electronic Cigarette | E-Liquid | M402 | M401 | DSE901 | T-REX | Evolution-X. It comes with a CE4 clearomizer. Those CE4 tanks do not last long, so I bought a Kanger Pro Tank and a ProTAnk Mini. I cannot think about going back to cigs. Wish I did this sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread