Help please!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Purisato, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purisato

Purisato Full Member

So I've had little luck on an endeavor of mine. I've been trying to find an LED Clearomizer. The only one that ever pops up is the one in the attached image. What I'm wondering is can I put a different tip on it? I'm working on making a kinda glow-in-the-dark / blacklight e-cig. Personally I don't like the drip tip on it and I have a glow-in-the-dark one I would like to use.

led-clearomizer_LRG.jpg

2. Scarey

Scarey Super Member Verified Member

You could just buy some LEDs and figure out how to mount them in other tanks.

3. Purisato

Purisato Full Member

I am extremely new to all of this. As in I've been vaping for all of 3 days lol. Maybe when I have a bit more experience I might try that.

4. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member

5. Purisato

Purisato Full Member

6. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member

the curved drip tips are comfortable to use...the big problem is the attys are disposables no replaceable coils but a ton of fun

7. DKP#

DKP# Super Member

8. Purisato

Purisato Full Member

Oh wow! Thank you! I love the one that KjAthena posted but didn't like the tip. Definitely gonna check out adapters as well perhaps those that you linked. Thanks for all the help everyone!

9. six6gate

six6gate Full Member Verified Member

Yes, I think the performance of the tank is important, y don't try to find a tank that performs well and diy the LED yourself? btw, I'm noob as well. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.