Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeredithJc

Apr 26, 2017
I was hoping someone could possibly give me some ideas on a GOOD new mod to go with my Uwell D1 tank. I bought 2 smok alien 220s about 2 months ago. One of them fried about 4 weeks later. Then the second one just quit firing yesterday. I'm very discouraged now on what to buy that will be good. I had always though smok was such a great brand. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Tony80

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
Wismec predator
Sigelei kaos
Istick Pico dual
Sigelei 213
Tesla 200w tc

Just a few 200w devices that are solid performers.

Have had great experience with itaste mods, but their biggest output is 150w with the coolfire 4 ultra.

I really like the kaos, but don't need the 200w, so my next one will probably be tesla nano 120 steampunk.

Reactions: MeredithJc

MeredithJc

Apr 26, 2017
Wismec predator
Sigelei kaos
Istick Pico dual
Sigelei 213
Tesla 200w tc

Just a few 200w devices that are solid performers.

Have had great experience with itaste mods, but their biggest output is 150w with the coolfire 4 ultra.

I really like the kaos, but don't need the 200w, so my next one will probably be tesla nano 120 steampunk.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
I soured on SMOK after I had a terrbile experience with the M80 but I actually have an Alien 220 and 85 coming myself so we'll see what happens.

Anyway, I've had good luck with my RXs, my original Joyetech cuboid, and my Tesla mods. The picos, even the dual, may not fit a crown but I could be wrong.

There's also a great, 101W single 26650 mod by Hohmtech which is a US company. It's called the Hohmslice, is currently on sale at vaporcube.com for $30 with the code SLICEPRICE, and has a lot of different features if you decide you want them. Also has a straight wattage mode that hits really well.

Reactions: MeredithJc

MeredithJc

Apr 26, 2017
I soured on SMOK after I had a terrbile experience with the M80 but I actually have an Alien 220 and 85 coming myself so we'll see what happens.

Anyway, I've had good luck with my RXs, my original Joyetech cuboid, and my Tesla mods. The picos, even the dual, may not fit a crown but I could be wrong.

There's also a great, 101W single 26650 mod by Hohmtech which is a US company. It's called the Hohmslice, is currently on sale at vaporcube.com for $30 with the code SLICEPRICE, and has a lot of different features if you decide you want them. Also has a straight wattage mode that hits really well.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I actually have been looking at the wisemec reuleaux rx 2/3
What are your thoughts on it?
Also will my Uwell D1 tank work with all those you suggested?

Some people have been saying negative things about the predator by wismec, but the reuleaux rx200 and rx300 models people absolutely love.

My son has the rx200 and simply loves it! I think you will do well with the 2/3.. they are made extremely well.

MeredithJc

Apr 26, 2017
Some people have been saying negative things about the predator by wismec, but the reuleaux rx200 and rx300 models people absolutely love.

My son has the rx200 and simply loves it! I think you will do well with the 2/3.. they are made extremely well.

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I am still kinda learning a few things on the more advanced mods. The Uwell D1 is a subohm tank correct? That's why I was wondering if I had to use a certain device with it.

You will need a device that does a bit higher wattage, but depending on how you vape you may not need a 200 watt device.

My son he vapes between 50-60 watts the majority of the time.. he tried vaping at 120 watts and it was way too much, but as a guy who has to be cool, he wants a device that goes that high, just so he can say he has it. Lol..

More than likely though, it's not too many who go above 60 watts for an adv experience.

You could get a smaller device that does 80 watt with tc capabilities, and be just as happy with the device.

MeredithJc

Apr 26, 2017
You will need a device that does a bit higher wattage, but depending on how you vape you may not need a 200 watt device.

My son he vapes between 50-60 watts the majority of the time.. he tried vaping at 120 watts and it was way too much, but as a guy who has to be cool, he wants a device that goes that high, just so he can say he has it. Lol..

More than likely though, it's not too many who go above 60 watts for an adv experience.

You could get a smaller device that does 80 watt with tc capabilities, and be just as happy with the device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread