HELP! Royal Smokers 510 E2 carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Hi....I put in an order for 3/5pks of Royal Smokers 510 E2 carts and received them today......so far I have tried 3 of them and none of them are firing....I fill as directed, attach to my ProVape-1 and nadda, nil, nothing, simply will not fire! I don't want to waste any more of my precious e juice...anyone else having problems with them?
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
They have funky 510 fittings that don't work on some devices, my guess is the ProVape may be one of those devices? These don't fit on the Chameleon at all, they don't screw down far enough for the center posts to contact.

Do you have any other devices with 510 threads that you could try them on? Or a multimeter that could tell you if the wires in the carto are not connected properly? Otherwise, its hard to know if its the carto internals vs connector incompatibility.

ChuckB

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Uvalde, Texas
I've had the same problem. They are real hit or miss on working with my batteries. Only device I have that consistantly works with them is my nicostick. I've tried the staple mod on a couple and it sorta works but you have to have it in there just so. If they'd duplicate the connector used on the Boge cartos, they'd have these just about perfect in my opinion.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Thanks...that's nice to know since I just ordered a wetbox for my backup pv :)

I think the wetbox might be the perfect match. The ohm rating doesn't seem to overpower the lower rated wetbox switch (although less that 2.5Ω can - hence the LR warning on most sites that sell them). The bottom feed is perfect for this one even more than others. AND the needle on the wetbox bottle does fit the side holes of the E2 so you can 'fill it up' before hand and then put the bottle in the mod. So far no leeks but just set it up last night.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
Only 5 out of 30 (510's) worked on my buzz. I am going to send Linda the link to this thread. I wire brushed with the dremel looked for a tap and die tried to work them on. no luck. I wouldnt feel right reselling them so I am just out. Not happy about it but glad I didnt purchase any more than 30. I think a 7mm .5 die should do the trick but cant easily find one. I could probably use them if I could tap them.

ChuckB

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Uvalde, Texas
Only 5 out of 30 (510's) worked on my buzz. I am going to send Linda the link to this thread. I wire brushed with the dremel looked for a tap and die tried to work them on. no luck. I wouldnt feel right reselling them so I am just out. Not happy about it but glad I didnt purchase any more than 30. I think a 7mm .5 die should do the trick but cant easily find one. I could probably use them if I could tap them.

I'm looking for a die also. I have a ton of Volcano Magma batteries and would be nice to be able to use time. These are the only 510 devices that I've found that won't work with those batteries. What's really odd about it, is of the 10 that I've tried so far, some will work with a few of the batteries, some with other batteries, but none with all of the batteries and some with none of the batteries. So far all of the have worked on my nicostick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread