HELP RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

rootlinux01

Oct 25, 2015
Good morning friends!
I am a beginner in DIY juice, I am venturing with RY4, I already made a first mix with 6% and did not obtain legal results, so I decided to seek help in FORUMS.

What would be the initial percentage of tests?
Could anyone tell me about the color change of the liquid during STEP?
I am interested in this as well. I didn't even know there was a legal issue.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Good morning friends!
I am a beginner in DIY juice, I am venturing with RY4, I already made a first mix with 6% and did not obtain legal results, so I decided to seek help in FORUMS.

Which brand? There are at least 3...Hangsen, FlavourArt, TFA, etc.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Good morning friends!
I am a beginner in DIY JUICE, I am venturing with RY4, I already made a first mix with 6% and did not obtain legal results, so I decided to seek help in FORUMS.

What brand RY4 do you have?

What do you mean by legal results?

Aside from the 6% flavoring what VG?PG Ratio did you use and what brand of nicotine plus also what strength did you make?

john1211

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2013
Troy, NY
Good morning friends!
I am a beginner in DIY JUICE, I am venturing with RY4, I already made a first mix with 6% and did not obtain legal results, so I decided to seek help in FORUMS.

I use double ry4 at 10% in my various recipes

CLAUDNEY SESSA - BR

Sep 18, 2017
DOUBLE RY4 - TPA

Receita: 60ml - 30VG / 70PG

Nic / Base: 50 mg / ml

RY4 6% ............. 3.60ml
PG ................. 34,80 ml
VG ................. 18ml
Nic / Base ........... 3.60ml

Tot: 60ml

I'm looking for a taste of tobacco with a remarkable caramel tone, and I did not get it on my first attempt, I want to try again in the right way.

My STEP Time 14 Days

CLAUDNEY SESSA - BR

Sep 18, 2017
What brand RY4 do you have?

What do you mean by legal results?

Aside from the 6% flavoring what VG?PG Ratio did you use and what brand of nicotine plus also what strength did you make?

DOUBLE RY4 - TPA

Receita: 60ml - 30VG / 70PG

Nic / Base: 50 mg / ml

RY4 6% ............. 3.60ml
PG ................. 34,80 ml
VG ................. 18ml
Nic / Base ........... 3.60ml

Tot: 60ml

I'm looking for a taste of tobacco with a remarkable caramel tone, and I did not get it on my first attempt, I want to try again in the right way.

My STEP Time 14 Days

CLAUDNEY SESSA - BR

Sep 18, 2017
I like it at 9% or 10% by itself. 2 or 3 days it's good, 2 weeks it's better.

I think that possibly English isn't his first language so 'legal' got translated oddly.

I bought a RY4 liquid of a wonderful taste from a logal manufacturer and it was a dark yellow gold that was great I wanted to get to this result.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
My all day everyday vape for the past several years is an RY4. It's the only thing I vape and I love it. I also use RY4 double from TFA but I mix at 10-15%. I mix 60mls at a time and by the time one bottles empty the other ones ready. My mix turns golden by the time it's ready. The only other thing I use is E.M crystals. I just eyeball it, but I usually put in enough to coat the bottom of the bottle with a little layer. By the time my juice is steeped it's golden brown and the crystals have all completely dissolved. It's been working for me for a long time so I hope you try it and love it as much as I do. Good luck.

CLAUDNEY SESSA - BR

Sep 18, 2017
My all day everyday vape for the past several years is an RY4. It's the only thing I vape and I love it. I also use RY4 double from TFA but I mix at 10-15%. I mix 60mls at a time and by the time one bottles empty the other ones ready. My mix turns golden by the time it's ready. The only other thing I use is E.M crystals. I just eyeball it, but I usually put in enough to coat the bottom of the bottle with a little layer. By the time my juice is steeped it's golden brown and the crystals have all completely dissolved. It's been working for me for a long time so I hope you try it and love it as much as I do. Good luck.

10-15% ?? Miscellaneous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread