Help. Suggest me a juice that does NOT gunk my coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
I would say do not get too carried away with the juice color.My diy juice is quite a bright orange and i get about a week between wicking,so around 60 ml at least.

Yea, I suspect it has more to do with juice content than juice color. Color can be an indicator of content, but not always.

I wish more juice manufacturers would list a broad content. I don't need the recipe, just an overview. Something like:

Contains:
- disolved sugar
- alcohol based flavorings
- glycerin based flavorings
- powdered spices
- whatever... (I don't DIY, so this is a gross guess)
- total flavoring is 5% of total volume, the balance being a base of vg/pg in the selected ratio and the chosen nicotine strength.

Reactions: Dubminer

Schue

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Texas
As others have said, my DIY ejuice does not gunk up my coils. I do not add any additional sweetners and my juices are not very sweet from the flavoring alone.

For a commercial made "clean" juice. I use G2 Vapors Mr. Cookie. I have had the same coil and wick in my Avocado 24 for the past 2 weeks and it is no darker than my juice. Hits great, no bad taste. This is at 60w.

Reactions: MikeB

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
My No2 ADV significantly does less harm to your coils. Its the Vampire Vape Heisenberg, it is a blue Juice with Dark berry/Anise/ mint flavor. It sounds bad, but most of my converts (around 30 people) Only want the blue! My coils last for months with this stuff, And I vape it at 60-70 Watts in an Horizon Arctic.

Great! Exactly what I want to hear. Flavor sounds weird, but I'll try anything. Thanks!

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
As others have said, my DIY ejuice does not gunk up my coils. I do not add any additional sweetners and my juices are not very sweet from the flavoring alone.

For a commercial made "clean" juice. I use G2 Vapors Mr. Cookie. I have had the same coil and wick in my Avocado 24 for the past 2 weeks and it is no darker than my juice. Hits great, no bad taste. This is at 60w.

Excellent! I'll be sure to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread