Not open for further replies.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Make up a bottle of unflavored at the same PG/VG/NIC levels and add to the "over" flavored as needed. That will dilute the flavorings without diluting the base.
^^ This. That's the easiest solution.

Get it? "Solution"? Ahahaha!

Reactions: Rickb119

speedy_r6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2015
Illinois, US
Make up a bottle of unflavored at the same PG/VG/NIC levels and add to the "over" flavored as needed. That will dilute the flavorings without diluting the base.

To the OP, if you don't want to try mixing as Rick suggested, you can look into any places that sell fit supplies and see if they carry unflavored juice in your nicotine level or within a few mg of it. If so, you can just buy that and add some of that straight to the overflavored juice and accomplish the same thing. Six in one hand, half a dozen in the other.

Reactions: Icare54

tckenno

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2015
N. Michigan
Hello,
I put to much flavor in my DIY ejuice and now its SUPER strong is there some way i can fix this?
thank you

Yeah meebop, I'm a new DIYer and over-flavoring was by far the hardest issue to overcome. The juice gets stronger as it ages and what tastes good at mix time can become way over done after a week or more of sitting. Have diluted some 30% recipes by 3-5x a month later to salvage. A big bottle of unflavored will not go to waste. Guaranteed.

Reactions: Rickb119
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread