Help Us Improve Our Flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisW004

Jan 21, 2010
NW Arkansas
Of the flavors you have that I've tried, TVR RY4, Sun Kissed, and Celtic Coffee are just right. Keep doing what you're doing with those.
Orange Creamsicle: Had high hopes for this one, but the bottle I got didn't taste right. The orange is definitely there, but the overall flavor isn't right to me. Not "creamy" enough I guess? I had this in 30mg, 50/50
Espresso: Tasted just like a tootsie roll and nothing like espresso to me. 30mg 75/25
Lemon Lime: this one is really good, but not quite "Sprite". Not sure if that's what you're going for though. Good flavor nonetheless.

For your reference, I drip on an eGo. Keep up the great work! I'm fixing to make my 3rd order with you guys.

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
i love the sweet tarts but agree it needs more tart, or sweet for that matter. i even got a single flavor bump on it.
strawberry kiwi i honestly got no flavor either way. When it comes right down to it you can change whatever you want, just DONT touch my sweet srawberry lol

That be my all day vape ARRGH

mattkohl71

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2012
Iowa
The two fruit flavors I got had very weak tastes... It may be subjective to me, but the other 2 tobacco flavors I received had pretty damn powerful flavors. I knew exactly what I was vaping without any indication. The USA Reds is more of a dry tobacco-y taste, and the Port Menthol is a little sweeter tobacco with a menthol finish.

I'll be getting some Dragonfruit with a flavor shot next time just to see, but for any flavors I want to instantly be able to tell what it is! Like BOOM, Strawberry slapping you across the face. And things like that!

Pigskin75

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Baton Rouge, La.
Snickerdoodle, from another vender, is my all day go to vape. I wanted to give TVR's a try so I could one stop shop my liquids. Unfortunately, TVR's snickerdoodle doesn't taste at all like what I expected.

To me, it doesn't taste like the cookie at all. Has anyone else tried TVR's version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Snickerdoodle, from another vender, is my all day go to vape. I wanted to give TVR's a try so I could one stop shop my liquids. Unfortunately, TVR's snickerdoodle doesn't taste at all like what I expected.

To me, it doesn't taste like the cookie at all. Has anyone else tried TVR's version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have to agree... I was hoping for the snickerdoodle to taste like cinnamon/sugar with some buttery cookie. I don't know what the 'undertaste' is in that one, but I'm getting some kind of an anise taste. Not to my liking at all. I LOVE TVR, I'm just not at all fond of that flavor.

As for suggestions... I agree that the Apple Pie needs more 'pie'. Love it as is, but it tastes more like a spiced apple compote, or a baked apple. Don't get pie at all. Now mine may be a little different from the norm, since I'm getting it in 100% VG with a single shot, and the vg doesn't 'hold' flavor quite as well as a pg carrier. A buddy of mine vapes his in 100% VG also, and he agrees... more pie. lol It is an awesome flavor now, but just not very pie like.

Also, (you're getting all my nitpicky suggestions in one post! lol) when I first got the English Toffee in a sample, there was some pg in it, and it was AMAZINGLY creamy and delicious on the exhale.. almost like the creamiest milk chocolate cocoa. Yum. But in the all vg bottles, a lot of that 'creamy' sensation is gone. I really miss it! lol Still love the flavor, in fact its in my top 2 of all time... but that aspect could be improved a bit, just in the 100% VG version.

And last... not so much a flavor tweak, as a flavor suggestion. I love the Peanut Butter Cookie, so you do an awesome peanut butter taste. Love the English Toffee mixed with a few drops of the Choco fudge brownie as a chocolate vape... so that's awesome. But no manner of mixing them together is giving me a Resee's Peanut Butter Cup taste. lol So I would LOVE a combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate for a 'Peanut Butter Cup' juice. ;)

Thanks so much for listening to our suggestions!
rachel

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Thanks for all the feedback guys! We do check this page and will definitely make it known if we tweek any of the flavors listed here so everyone can give them another shot and let us know what they think about the new mixtures. I am glad though that it seems to be a short list of flavors that people are not happy with since we do put in a lot of testing before we add a flavor to the list. We definitely don't want to have flavors that people don't like, so keep them coming! -Josh

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I would love to see a flavor description of some of the flavors on the site. It would be especially nice for the tobacco flavors as "USA Reds" doesn't really tell me much.

Yes, A flavor description would be nice. I am 33 days new to the vaping world after 30 years of stinkies. I have bought juices from 5 places so far. TVR is my fave and am now waiting on my 2nd order.
After a lot of research and browsing the ECF. I think I am finally on my way;)

Flavors I would like would see is a Strawberry Rhubarb, Peanut butter cup and an Almond Joy.
I tried an Almond joy from another vendor that was ok, but I know you all would make it much better :drool:

Of course my all day vape is Gingers Ry4.

Thanks Josh & Jess, I will be with you for a long time.
Marci

Last edited:

daddytwigs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2012
New Hampshire
Yeah, I have to agree... I was hoping for the snickerdoodle to taste like cinnamon/sugar with some buttery cookie. I don't know what the 'undertaste' is in that one, but I'm getting some kind of an anise taste. Not to my liking at all. I LOVE TVR, I'm just not at all fond of that flavor.

As for suggestions... I agree that the Apple Pie needs more 'pie'. Love it as is, but it tastes more like a spiced apple compote, or a baked apple. Don't get pie at all. Now mine may be a little different from the norm, since I'm getting it in 100% VG with a single shot, and the vg doesn't 'hold' flavor quite as well as a pg carrier. A buddy of mine vapes his in 100% VG also, and he agrees... more pie. lol It is an awesome flavor now, but just not very pie like.

Also, (you're getting all my nitpicky suggestions in one post! lol) when I first got the English Toffee in a sample, there was some pg in it, and it was AMAZINGLY creamy and delicious on the exhale.. almost like the creamiest milk chocolate cocoa. Yum. But in the all vg bottles, a lot of that 'creamy' sensation is gone. I really miss it! lol Still love the flavor, in fact its in my top 2 of all time... but that aspect could be improved a bit, just in the 100% VG version.

And last... not so much a flavor tweak, as a flavor suggestion. I love the Peanut Butter Cookie, so you do an awesome peanut butter taste. Love the English Toffee mixed with a few drops of the Choco fudge brownie as a chocolate vape... so that's awesome. But no manner of mixing them together is giving me a Resee's Peanut Butter Cup taste. lol So I would LOVE a combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate for a 'Peanut Butter Cup' juice. ;)

Thanks so much for listening to our suggestions!
rachel

I thought I tasted anise as well, but I loved the snickerdoodle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread