• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

HELP WANTED: Volunteers to Moderate & "own" this forum & the Social Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Title says it all. I took the mod position here as an interim to get the Social Group opened up a bit since the previous owner had abandoned it.

I don't have time w/my other mod duties to do justice in here though, so please nominate yourself in this thread if you're interested.

If you really want this group to take off, someone needs to be posting here daily and get people interested in coming here.

*Remember, this forum is open to all ECF members, but the social group is only open to those approved for membership. Right now I'm approving anyone who asks. Anyone that causes trouble can easily be booted by the group moderator from the Group, but in here , only their posts can be deleted (which is usually sufficient).

Post here, or PM me and let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Tjloa & VapHer, please PM me and let me know if you're still interesting in moderating this sub-forum & the social group.

Let me know how much time you think you would have to devote each week (roughly, on average), and any ideas you have for kicking the activity levels back up!

This goes for anyone else interested as well.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread