Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Ok, so I decieded I wanted to try it - but where can I buy it? I've never seen General's in a refergerator behind the counter. I don't think I've seen it sold here and I've been looking for awhile, thinking I didn't recognize it. I'm not picky at all about what I get for a trial. I even looked at expired and sample packs. I was thinking of starting with mini's.

So I go online. Most won't ship to AZ. Even so, I'm looking at $11-$28 for one can?

Northerner's will not ship.
lil' Brown's will not ship.

I buy RYO tobacco online all the time. So what's the deal?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I would check the date on the bottom of the can. Chances are if the date is good then it's probably alright. If you want to place an order online then you have to put in a fairly big order to make the shipping worthwhile. What kind of general do you want to try? If you can't find it locally then I could buy a can and send it to you.

Stubby

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2009
    Madison, WI USA
    ... is suns, exactly? I live in NYC. So I see it all the time, but it looks like chewing tobacco so that's always been a big EWWW. To me. Just curious, not looking for a supplement. Quite happy with my vape :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the sun here all the time. Strange world we live in.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got an email from buysnus. They have free shipping if you order 30+ cans of Swedish Match. I'm thinking about stocking up on general mint. They are also giving five free cans for each roll so I could get 45 cans for about 108 with the discount. I'm gonna sleep on it and make a decision tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread