HELP!!! Which "MONSTER" MOD should I get... The "MARAXUS" or the "iTaste 134"??? Opinions PLS! :(

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by EtherMagic, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. EtherMagic

EtherMagic Moved On ECF Veteran

Personally, I feel they are both the most beautiful MOD's I have EVER seen, lots of style with both!!! The only down side is the cost. I do have the cash, so now it's just down to which style looks the best, and I would LOVE your opinions on this, as it is alot of money to be spending on one MOD, and I don't have money for both! Soooo, read on, check out the pics, and please, if you can, give your opinion for me. THX MUCH! :)

First the MARAXUS: You can only get one through Facebook messaging. I contacted the guy selling these, the Price is $220 + $35 shipping! This MOD is made in the Philippines, and obviously ships from there. This price only covers the Mod itself, so no battery, atty's, drip tip, ect. Boy is it beautiful! MARAXUS does have more ptions from a MOD stand point, while the iTaste 134's only MOD like capability is variable wattage. I also just found out that the Maraxus has 7 interchangeable parts, so you can make this thing HUGE, or smaller!!!

iTaste 134: Cheaper, only $169, for this you get the Mod and the iClear 30 Tank and Drip Tip (that I most likely wouldn't use anyway, as I already have a different tank picked out).

These are both MASSIVE MODS, not sure which one's bigger!

I appreciate all your opinions, very greatful, THX! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

Now for the iTaste 134

[​IMG]

][​IMG]]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

2. Boiler

Boiler Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hah! Well, subtlety is not your style.

I don't think my opinion will help, but I had never heard of the Maraxus before so thanx for that :toast:

3. EtherMagic

Haha yes sir, when I go, I go BIG! lol Yes, the Maraxus is extreme underground, the only place on the net I ever seen it listed is on a couple over-sea's forums that don't speak English and won't let me enter the sites! Even if you do a google search for it, it will not show up! :)

4. buzzzlove

buzzzlove Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    San Antonio TX Travel the country for work
    I vote for the MARAXUS the 134 is cool looking but its performance dose not match it looks.

5. EtherMagic

^^^ THX for the Opinion :) Yea, I wish the 134 had more variable wattage, instead of jumping from 6-7-7-8-8-9 ect, there's no gray area. I honestly didn't here terrible things in all the reviews for the 134 about performance, just the fact that sometimes you feel the need for a little bigger hit, bump it up a notch and it's a tiny bit to strong. So yea, performance can be better in that effect, but not really a serious issue IMO.

6. sachavaca

sachavaca Super Member ECF Veteran

yeah thats an opinion thing, looks worse than a gg to me. If they don't vape well you could use it as a club.

If you like it buy it.

7. Radar2013

Radar2013 Super Member ECF Veteran

This probably won't help but both of them look like Transformers to me. I have always lived by the rule of "Less Is More".

Why is everyone buying these batteries like this. Is there some kind of contest that I dont know about of who has the best equipment set up? If thats the case they also ought to throw in storage to and it has to be atleast 75% hand made.

8. Oomee

Oomee Super Member ECF Veteran

My eyes !
    Ze goggles do nothing !

9. EtherMagic

LMAO... No, not at all. lol Fact is, many of us are not only vaporers, but hobbyist and collectors aswell. There are MANY Mods and Ecigs that are "less expensive" for those who just want to Vape, but there are also the BMW's of Ecigs that are a bit fancier,bigger, and collectible to the more serious spenders/hobbyist. With some people's logic, there should only be Ford's on the road! Personally, I am a collector and Hobyist, and I will be picking up one of these very unique pieces shortly. :)

10. Mike Sheda

Mike Sheda Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I would go for the Maraxus then. Fewer of them out there, very cool look, and if you still want the 134 later, you can probably pick one up used for less, or it might still be in production.

11. buzzzlove

Supporting member
    I bet you dont drive a 4-WD F250 with Ranch Hand bumpers and headache wrack ether;-) Your minimalist opinion is just as right or wrong as as the OPs I want a mod that needs a shoulder strap opinion.

It all boils down to beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

While there is no contest some of us enjoy collecting this stuff. Im sure you have no such traits you live in a minimal space home. You have a 13" black and white TV You car has no power anything or AC. We all have our things we like to waste money on so unless you are living as a monk Im sure you do something similar with something else.

12. Chopper71

Chopper71 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I wonder when they will make the Optimus Prime.Since it seems like they are well on their way of going the Transformers thing.Next there will be a very small cam in one to record ourself when we vape.It is a cool looking device and a plus for Sci Fi junkies like myself.I just couldn't see myself with one though.Looks to be too bulky in the hand.To each their own as the saying goes.

13. Chopper71

Don't get what I said wrong.I'm not bashing anyone or any device.It does have the cool and for a collector factor.If it was not so bulky looking I would want one.I would hate to fall asleep in bed with it in my hand and drop it on my head,ouch that would hurt lol.

14. EtherMagic

Well said :)

Speaking of "shoulder strap" lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. buzzzlove

Supporting member
    How about a under the shoulder conceal holster That would be cool for a ginormous mod like one of these!

It could have a little pouch for spare batteries kind of like a clip pouch for the pistol version.

16. Chopper71

Hey buzzz hows it been going bud?Hope all is well your way.A conceal holster and the way the Government is acting you made need a carry conceal permit for that lol.

17. Ref Minor

Ref Minor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

One is a mech and one isn't. That is more important than the look.

18. Mike Sheda

Mike Sheda Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I think at this point it's about form more than function :)

19. buzzzlove

Supporting member
    Sup Chop! Long time no see! Yea life is good no complaints hope you can say the same! Yea soon we will need a mod carry permit MOIC

Mod Owner Identification Card;-) Except in Texas.

20. Maggiemw

Maggiemw Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You really, really, really do not want my opinion...:) but here it goes anyway for what it's worth [definitely nothing].

They are both HIDEOUS. Period.

The 134 is named after a sub-machine gun, the other one looks like an anti-personnel bomb. So, ah, no, personally, neither.

The only good thing about either is that you can stay off cigarettes with them...otherwise...ugh, beurk, yucky.

But hey, it's your hobby and your dime, so go with what makes you, ah, happy..:vapor:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.