HELP!!! Which "MONSTER" MOD should I get... The "MARAXUS" or the "iTaste 134"??? Opinions PLS! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
This probably won't help but both of them look like Transformers to me. I have always lived by the rule of "Less Is More".

Why is everyone buying these batteries like this. Is there some kind of contest that I dont know about of who has the best equipment set up? If thats the case they also ought to throw in storage to and it has to be atleast 75% hand made.

Small Man's Syndrome.

I wouldn't pay that much for a mod not made in the USA or Germany.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Small Man's Syndrome.

I wouldn't pay that much for a mod not made in the USA or Germany.

Lots of good mods out there made all over the world Piony make some pretty good mods. Mark Buggs from Romania, Greece, Even China in spite of all of there crap if you look hard has some good products. Finland has a few good modders. to name a few

durianeliquidflavorplease

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2013
Quezon City Philippines
Both look like stuff villains would use. Which, I think, is awesome. I'd vote for the Maraxus though, since it's Pinoy (like me) and a mech. How I wish I could have one for myself, but it's too expensive.

I'd like to add that it's hard to compare a mech from a VV device, but I do understand that you want either of them for their sinister appearance. :)

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
LMAO... No, not at all. lol Fact is, many of us are not only vaporers, but hobbyist and collectors aswell. There are MANY Mods and Ecigs that are "less expensive" for those who just want to Vape, but there are also the BMW's of Ecigs that are a bit fancier,bigger, and collectible to the more serious spenders/hobbyist. With some people's logic, there should only be Ford's on the road! Personally, I am a collector and Hobyist, and I will be picking up one of these very unique pieces shortly. :)

From a collector's point I can see but that's kind of an expensive hobby... Listen to me..... Lol if I had my way I would be collecting rare and vintage drum kits. I am wanting Buddy Rich's drum kit that he was playing at the last Kool Jazz Festival he played in down in Orlando before his fatal Heart Attack. $350.000.00. That would go nicely in my drum room behind glass.I was at this performance. I was speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread