HELP!!! Which "MONSTER" MOD should I get... The "MARAXUS" or the "iTaste 134"??? Opinions PLS! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
I would go for the Maraxus then. Fewer of them out there, very cool look, and if you still want the 134 later, you can probably pick one up used for less, or it might still be in production.

I'll be getting the Maraxus 1st, this post really opened my eye's. It is very limited production, while the 134 will be around awhile. Maraxus next week, iTaste 134 before the end of September! :)

Thanks everyone for all your opinions, weather there nice or not, I still appreciate them! lol

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Well, believe it or not, I just found a brand new iTaste 134 on Ebay for only $140 FREE shipping (better then $169 everywhere else!), so you guesses it, I ordered it! I couldn't resist! lol

Here, just incase anyone is interested, only 9 left and sale expires in 18 hours... NEW Innokin Itaste 134 Black Stainless Steel Free Shipping US Seller | eBay

I had some extra cash I forgot about in my Paypal buyer credit, so I took the plunge! hehe This does not effect me from getting my Maraxus, so all is good! :D

Just thought I'd update :)

circlesdontbreak

Aug 28, 2013
manila
lookie here, found this Maraxus setup on fb.. this one is a winner for me

970463_3166627181919_1572719453_n.jpg

Last edited:

guppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Southern California
Personally, I feel they are both the most beautiful MOD's I have EVER seen, lots of style with both!!! The only down side is the cost. I do have the cash, so now it's just down to which style looks the best, and I would LOVE your opinions on this, as it is alot of money to be spending on one MOD, and I don't have money for both! Soooo, read on, check out the pics, and please, if you can, give your opinion for me. THX MUCH! :)

First the MARAXUS: You can only get one through Facebook messaging. I contacted the guy selling these, the Price is $220 + $35 shipping! This MOD is made in the Philippines, and obviously ships from there. This price only covers the Mod itself, so no battery, atty's, drip tip, ect. Boy is it beautiful! MARAXUS does have more ptions from a MOD stand point, while the iTaste 134's only MOD like capability is variable wattage. I also just found out that the Maraxus has 7 interchangeable parts, so you can make this thing HUGE, or smaller!!!

iTaste 134: Cheaper, only $169, for this you get the Mod and the iClear 30 Tank and Drip Tip (that I most likely wouldn't use anyway, as I already have a different tank picked out).

These are both MASSIVE MODS, not sure which one's bigger!

I appreciate all your opinions, very greatful, THX! :)

dfqx.jpg

5kj1.jpg

d7tw.jpg

hf85.jpg

8kql.jpg
[/URL]

bfjz.jpg
[/URL]

wdbo.jpg
[/URL]

jh08.jpg
[/URL]

Now for the iTaste 134

nrh4.jpg

]
0c6r.jpg
]

jdvn.jpg

7f42.jpg

gbgy.jpg

mvwy.jpg

e9dv.jpg

26ya.jpg

:)

I think you should look in the "no ma'am" mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfNZgrDTs40&feature=youtube_gdata_player

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
lookie here, found this Maraxus setup on fb.. this one is a winner for me

970463_3166627181919_1572719453_n.jpg

Yes it is! :) I already ordered one :D Will have it by end of next week, I have BIG plans for this baby! Getting me a Patriot RDA on the 9th (when they are back in-stock) from VapeLabs, and I have my itaste 134 arriving either Friday or Saturday. I found the drip-tip i been looking for for 2 weeks for the iTaste, I found it at Drip Tips

My lord do they have some one of a kind drip tips! I ordered the Pagoda, looks like the top of the burj khalifa, thats the look i'm aiming for with the iTaste 134, and the drip tip is almost 2 inches long, which is going to make a statement and compliment the size of my iTaste quite well. :)

Last edited:

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Definitely not my cup either of'em. However! If I was to completely disregard size and go for something humongous, I'd look for one of those 26650 mods. Why not get some extra battery life while at it?

I would purchase a 26650 Mod if I could find one with style that impressed me, other then the Ma'am mod that was posted a page back, I have yet to find one. Speaking of the Ma'am, I looked for a good while for that Mod to no luck on where to purchase.

With that said...

With my Tesla Mod, I have yet to have a battery die on me, and this is with vaping for 15-16 hours straight at times. Every Tuesday I work a double shift at my restaurant, I wake at 9:20, grab my Tesla with a freshly charged battery in it, I work until 10pm, get home around 11pm and the battery is still going strong (granted I'm not vaping like I usually would while at work either). Then I'll stay up another 3-4 hours vaping on the same bat, it has yet to die on me. I put it on a charger before sleep, and I'm good to go again when I wake. 18650 is doing me just fine at the moment :)

Last edited:

kinkolinko

Verified Member
May 17, 2013
United States
I would purchase a 26650 Mod if I could find one with style that impressed me, other then the Ma'am mod that was posted a page back, I have yet to find one. Speaking of the Ma'am, I looked for a good while for that Mod to no luck on where to purchase.

With that said...

With my Tesla Mod, I have yet to have a battery die on me, and this is with vaping for 15-16 hours straight at times. Every Tuesday I work a double shift at my restaurant, I wake at 9:20, grab my Tesla with a freshly charged battery in it, I work until 10pm, get home around 11pm and the battery is still going strong (granted I'm not vaping like I usually would while at work either). Then I'll stay up another 3-4 hours vaping on the same bat, it has yet to die on me. I put it on a charger before sleep, and I'm good to go again when I wake. 18650 is doing me just fine at the moment :)

An 18650 battery in a mechanical mod with a low resistance atomizer (if you're wanting to chase clouds) is not going to get you anywhere near the battery life of your Tesla. Be prepared to buy a few good quality batteries.

Mechanical mods are perfect for dripping and genesis style atomizers where you can go < 1 ohm on builds for best taste, flavor, and throat hit, but you have to make sure you do it safely with the appropriate batteries. My suggestion would be to grab up a few quality batts like some AW IMR (10A continuous discharge), Panasonic CGRs (10amp continuous), or the Sonys with the 30 amp continuous discharge limit. It may sound crazy to vape @ over 20Watts, but it is totally enjoyable and the norm for most mech mod users.

That being said . . . go for the MURAXAS!!! and make sure to grab that GOLD DT too with a nice rebuildable atomizer. =D

kinkolinko

Verified Member
May 17, 2013
United States
Yes it is! :) I already ordered one :D Will have it by end of next week, I have BIG plans for this baby! Getting me a Patriot RDA on the 9th (when they are back in-stock) from VapeLabs, and I have my itaste 134 arriving either Friday or Saturday. I found the drip-tip i been looking for for 2 weeks for the iTaste, I found it at Drip Tips

My lord do they have some one of a kind drip tips! I ordered the Pagoda, looks like the top of the burj khalifa, thats the look i'm aiming for with the iTaste 134, and the drip tip is almost 2 inches long, which is going to make a statement and compliment the size of my iTaste quite well. :)

Good choice on the Patriot RDA! Just got one myself. Sweet looking design and works well too. Try to get a drip tip that stays cool so that you don't burn your lips. There are some "hybrid" drip tips from Atmos i think that are SS over Teflon (or you could just get a delrin adapter for your gold tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread