Help with choosing a new mod I hate mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delasolbaltimore

Verified Member
Aug 7, 2017
so I have a smok 22 and ileaf1

The Ileaf1 doesn't work it was like sucking juice through a straw (it gurgled) then it stopped I cleaned it out and replaced the coil twice

The smok 22 I'm burning through coils every 3-4 days using not too dark or sweet juice

I don't feel like learning to build my own coils right now

I'm not a cloud chest and I just quit smoking so most interested in mouth to lung

Any input would be appreciated

Reactions: DQuit

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Settle on a budget. $50? $100? $200?

Decide what you want your new device to do. Do you want to blow big clouds (direct lung hit) or are you interested in vaping like you smoked cigarettes (mouth to lung hit)?

Would you prefer external batteries that you take out and charge, or internal battery that plugs into a USB connection?

There are so many options available today that the choice can be daunting. But if you can figure out what you want it to do and how much you want to spend doing it, the choices narrow down quite a bit.

Delasolbaltimore

Verified Member
Aug 7, 2017
Welcome to the forum. What size mod are you looking for?

I don't care what size. Ok let me limit that because I don't want to be walking around with a cinderblock lol I can do one of those block I just want something that works and performs but I am new to all this so if it's got a lot of bells and whistles I have to fiddle with it better come with a damn good instruction book!

Delasolbaltimore

Verified Member
Aug 7, 2017
Settle on a budget. $50? $100? $200?

Decide what you want your new device to do. Do you want to blow big clouds (direct lung hit) or are you interested in vaping like you smoked cigarettes (mouth to lung hit)?

Would you prefer external batteries that you take out and charge, or internal battery that plugs into a USB connection?

There are so many options available today that the choice can be daunting. But if you can figure out what you want it to do and how much you want to spend doing it, the choices narrow down quite a bit.

Let's max it out at 100 with a mod tank batteries and charger. Like I said I'm not a cloud chaser. Looking for mouth to lung. I would lean towards simple because I'm a new to this but I'm a bit of a techie so I can figure out certain things if need be.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I open those links and there are so many to choose from! I'm back in the same overwhelming boat!

You're going to have to make some decisions. You already know that you want a MTL set up. That helps narrow it down. Next you'll want to decide on form factor. Cylinder, box, stealth, etc? Then batteries. Internal/external?

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I mtl vape and use the Smoant Battlestar with a Uwell crown tank. Battery junction with have some Samsung 30q's for $5 a piece and come with a nice plastic case for every two you buy. Get an xtar charger, whatever model you want they are all good. The Battlestar costs about $40 and uses two batteries. The crown tank costs around $20 and the coils last me a least a month. You should be able to get the mod, tank, couple batteries, and charger for about $100. I use this combo everyday and love the performance. Good luck finding a setup you enjoy.

Reactions: djsvapour

Delasolbaltimore

Verified Member
Aug 7, 2017
I mtl vape and use the Smoant Battlestar with a Uwell crown tank. Battery junction with have some Samsung 30q's for $5 a piece and come with a nice plastic case for every two you buy. Get an xtar charger, whatever model you want they are all good. The Battlestar costs about $40 and uses two batteries. The crown tank costs around $20 and the coils last me a least a month. You should be able to get the mod, tank, couple batteries, and charger for about $100. I use this combo everyday and love the performance. Good luck finding a setup you enjoy.
I will look into that thank you

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
seems no one bothered to correct you but the mod is the battery but looking at the comments you're searching for a new tank ?

I do have the original nautilus (5ml) and i absolutely LOVE that thing for mtl, though if you already had gurgle issues with the ileaf i'm willing to bet you'll have issues with every and any tank since that's not the tank or mods fault most times (i for one fixed it simply by trying to find the correct rate to inhale the vapor). Still rather use a seperate mod and tank and if you want to mtl Nautilus from aspire is a great choice imho.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
seems no one bothered to correct you but the mod is the battery but looking at the comments you're searching for a new tank ?

I do have the original nautilus (5ml) and i absolutely LOVE that thing for mtl, though if you already had gurgle issues with the ileaf i'm willing to bet you'll have issues with every and any tank since that's not the tank or mods fault most times (i for one fixed it simply by trying to find the correct rate to inhale the vapor). Still rather use a seperate mod and tank and if you want to mtl Nautilus from aspire is a great choice imho.

I thought he had AIO's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread