• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help with choosing mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

HexohmNation

Sep 29, 2015
Munich
I happen to own both, I won't recommend the M80 for TC usage. Even though I'm on firmware 7-1, I am skeptical of the accuracy of the TC function on the M80, considering Nickel is a pretty delicate metal to handle.

Having said that, the M80 is a nice mod for wattage mode considering its price.

TC on the D2 is nice. If you are going for the D2, make sure to get good batteries and have some spares as well.

Jozeph87

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2015
I prefers the evic vt for temp control as it reads the ti and ni better .. and pluck and play. I think temp control is a sensitive thing... something will go wrong if it's not done properly..
(P.S my smok xcube2 cannot read my goliathv2 tank on titanium, I don't know why)

Running - evic vt with goliath v2 tank rba titanium duAl coil 0.15 ohm

Im using my smok x cube 2 for khantal wattage vaping which I prefer over the evic vt for its wattage power.

Running -- smok xcube 2 with TFV4 tank rba khantal single coil 1.5 ohm .

Guess which has more taste and cloud .. Hehe

P.s still comes down to personal preference

oscia

Sep 21, 2015
I prefers the evic vt for temp control as it reads the ti and ni better .. and pluck and play. I think temp control is a sensitive thing... something will go wrong if it's not done properly..
(P.S my smok xcube2 cannot read my goliathv2 tank on titanium, I don't know why)

Running - evic vt with goliath v2 tank rba titanium duAl coil 0.15 ohm

Im using my smok x cube 2 for khantal wattage vaping which I prefer over the evic vt for its wattage power.

Running -- smok xcube 2 with TFV4 tank rba khantal single coil 1.5 ohm .

Guess which has more taste and cloud .. Hehe

P.s still comes down to personal preference

Ti and SS TC mode need to purchase activation.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    75 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread