Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I have a Griffin 25 mini I'm using with a Pico 25, very good tank, lots of room for setup and easy to work with. during setup I wasn't that fond of bringing the wicking to some holes and decided to put some cotton under the holes. Seems to have worked and there is no leaking. I'm not positive we have the same tank I have one coil wire that goes very low. Your mouth piece is very different and its been a while since I worked on it.

Yeah, I didn't like the mouthpiece it came with so it's different

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I'd like to update that an ECF member, @Shawn Hoefer said that my wick was not filling the ports. Honestly, I was skeptical that it would work (sorry, I should've had more faith in you, Shawn),but tried a longer wick anyway. I was thrilled this morning to find NO leaks in the tank. I am also glad that this was operator error and not a faulty tank. Thanks to ALL for your help/suggestions!
One final question: when using the longer wick, I used cotton instead of rayon. I am wondering if it's possible that rayon wick contributed to the leaking?
I don't think so. Rayon is more absorbent than cotton. Glad you filled the 'ports' and found the solution. Sorry I didn't see your OP earlier......

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread