Help with e-liquids (NYC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furiouszagreb

Jun 21, 2017
Hello everyone! I have a somewhat weird request for y'all! My friend is currently in USA, New York, to be more precise. She's, as well as me, from Europe, but she went there for a visit.

Considering I don't often, or better say, never get the chance to try out US Liquids, I was wondering if anyone can help me with the best e-liquid shops located somewhere in New York, for her to pick it up for me? It's kinda odd, but I thought it was worth a shot.

P.S. Please don't provide me with the unusually expensive stores, as I am not in the best fininancial position right now lol. Obviously, a mixutre of affordable price and good quality will do.

Thanks for your time!

Reactions: Mazinny

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hello everyone! I have a somewhat weird request for y'all! My friend is currently in USA, New York, to be more precise. She's, as well as me, from Europe, but she went there for a visit.

Considering I don't often, or better say, never get the chance to try out US Liquids, I was wondering if anyone can help me with the best e-liquid shops located somewhere in New York, for her to pick it up for me? It's kinda odd, but I thought it was worth a shot.

P.S. Please don't provide me with the unusually expensive stores, as I am not in the best fininancial position right now lol. Obviously, a mixutre of affordable price and good quality will do.

Thanks for your time!
A few of the local ones have closed unfortunately, but VapeNY is still open. They have one in Brooklyn and and a couple of locations in Manhattan. Beyond Vape is a national chain that has a couple of NYC locations. Vapeology is another chain store with a Manhattan location. Unfortunately i can't tell you which have the best prices, but they shouldn't be too different since they mostly carry the same national brands with a little overlap. VapeNY has it's own line as well, for a little less but i wouldn't recommend it. If you visit their Yelp page of the stores though, they usually have a coupon code that could be imported to your phone for 20% off.

Another option is to look at a specific brand that's popular and reasonably priced and go to their website and check their store locator and find a store in NYC that carries their juice. They might be sold in a smokeshop, and not an exclusive vape store though. Charlie Noble is an example.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread