Help with Lemon or Strawberry Donut Recipe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
I'm trying to make a new recipe and need some suggestions. I'm aiming for either a lemon or strawberry glazed/filled donut. I have a lot of flavors that I think may work, I'm just looking for recommendations. Flavors include FA Lemon Sicily, Strawberry Ripe, CAP Glazed Doughnut, Bavarian Creme, CAP VBIC, FA Joy, FA Cookie, FA Vienna Cream, FA Fresh Cream, Vanilla Swirl, Marshmallow, FW Yellow Cake, Cheesecake (Graham Crust), and Sucralose. I know that INW Biscuit is referenced a lot in donut recipes and also FA Marzipan, however I don't have either and would like to avoid making another order at the moment. If you have any suggestions please help me out. I was thinking of starting around:
FA Lemon Sicily- 4%
CAP Glazed Doughnut- 8%
TFA Bavarian Creme- 2%
FW Yellow Cake- 2%
FA Joy- .5-1%??
And another cream around 1-2 %?

Again this is a shot in the dark and I would love some input/guidance. Thanks ahead of time!

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Well the strawberry is the lightest flavor you have so you need to up that percentage, Lemon is always a strong flavor so I would back that down say 2%, I would suggest marshmallow as your additional cream flavor, it is light but sweetens nicely.

FA Lemon Sicily- 2%
Ripe Strawberry- 6%
CAP Glazed Doughnut- 5%
TFA Bavarian Creme- 1%
FW Yellow Cake- 1%
FA Joy - .5%
Marshmallow- 3%

Hope this helps,
Happy mixing!
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.