Status
Not open for further replies.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
I have never inserted a squonk pin and am having difficulty figuring out exactly how to do it. lol

The squonk pin came with the Nalu atty. I removed the screw at the bottom of the atty but when I look at the building deck, what I assume is the squonker hole, is still plugged.
1501970866468-752417309.jpg

1501970554771-752417309.jpg

I feel pretty stupid but please help an old granny. If I posted this in the wrong section, mods please move.

Thanks!

Reactions: Don29palms

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
I don't have one, but looking at this photo, it looks like a grub screw may need to be removed from the bottom of the squonk pin.
View attachment 677303

Thanks for the reply, puffon.

I don't want to appear dense (but I am sometimes), but wouldn't the build deck still be blocked with the piece that remains in there after the bottom screw is removed? Can you explain to me like I am a first grader, please. :(

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Does the squonk pin they provided have a hole that goes all the way through?
    Sometimes they have a grub screw that blocks it for non squonk mode.
    Looking at the fasttech photo I can see threading where a grub screw might go.
    You should be able to see a squonk hole, looking at the end that screws into the positive post.
    It's also not unheard of that the manufacture gave you a solid pin for a spare.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread