Status
Not open for further replies.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
hi guys i need a little help here. i ordered the wismec 2/3 with the kanger tvf8 just to try some high wattage vape. i dont like bulky giant mods my arsenal is mostly istick,s and cuboid mini so when i saw the 2/3 with option of 2 batteries config i just give it a try, when i receive the mod and put the tank and i was able to go up to 150w in 2 batt's configuration and after the update now i can not go up higher than 6v 105w on a .3 ohm setup i did try to downgrade to version 4.02 firmware since is the oldest one in the wismec website but i still get same reult if i put the 3 batt configuration it wont let me go higher than 200w, looks like it wont let me go higher than 3v per cell (6v in 2 cell config ant 9v in 3 cell config. my Wismec presa 75w is giving me higher result, any help here please , is there any way to go down to the factory firmware version or any one that have the firmware so they can send it to me, i want my 2/3 back to 120w in 2 cell configuration

Thanks guys !

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
hi guys i need a little help here. i ordered the wismec 2/3 with the kanger tvf8 just to try some high wattage vape. i dont like bulky giant mods my arsenal is mostly istick,s and cuboid mini so when i saw the 2/3 with option of 2 batteries config i just give it a try, when i receive the mod and put the tank and i was able to go up to 150w in 2 batt's configuration and after the update now i can not go up higher than 6v 105w on a .3 ohm setup i did try to downgrade to version 4.02 firmware since is the oldest one in the wismec website but i still get same reult if i put the 3 batt configuration it wont let me go higher than 200w, looks like it wont let me go higher than 3v per cell (6v in 2 cell config ant 9v in 3 cell config. my Wismec presa 75w is giving me higher result, any help here please , is there any way to go down to the factory firmware version or any one that have the firmware so they can send it to me, i want my 2/3 back to 120w in 2 cell configuration

Thanks guys !
3v per cell is the device limitation.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: DaxFX

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
My presa 75w can go higher than that.

56fac863a2bfbf0ac5c960fa7b34eed2.jpg

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Not with original firmware when i got it ! I was able to go up to 150w on .3 ohm on 2 cell. Now after update i cant.
To my understanding that's always been the case. The chip only bucks, it can't boost. It's possible that the earlier firmware let you set a higher wattage but still only fired at 6/9v maximum.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
To my understanding that's always been the case. The chip only bucks, it can't boost. It's possible that the earlier firmware let you set a higher wattage but still only fired at 6/9v maximum.

A fully charge cell is 4.20v and a discharged cell is 3.20v - 3.40v no need to boost up as i told before i was able to go hogher (a lot higher) before update. I know i was getting higher more than 3/9v because i feel the power in the vape. Not like other mods that show a wattage number no matter if they can't go that high.

Last edited:

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Ok thats wierd my rx 2/3 is back to normal. But was not the mod it was the atty for some reason the same atty is reading .16 ohm and i can get 150w again the same power i was feeling befor so must be somthing wrong on the coils. I just check on wismec website and It do state max power is 3v per cell my apologies to KenD you were right ! But why wismec is doing that limitation? Is a non sense limitation as you can see the photos the presa 75 can go up to more than 7v.

My issue started when i do the update but i also pot a new build on my tfv8 when I saw my new build was not getting high current i switched to my old coilhead the same i was using before the update i also was under getting less wattage and i tought was something with the mod ! Yesturday night i put back my tfv8 and it went up to 150w with the same coilhead so for some reason when i put the same head start to read .3 ohm now is reading .16

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys !
I also have a problem with the same mod but with me I could not get the pc to recognize the device and I opened the software nothing happened I think i need a driver for it but didn't find one and don't have information on what driver I need please help me with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread