help

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLSunshine

Sep 18, 2014
Palm Coast, FL, USA
Finiti Disposable E-Cigs | Ecig Critic here is a link where other people reviewed it, problems they have had and what they did. Hope this helps.
I use a evod tank that you fill with the e juice of your choice (after trying 20 different kinds like the one you are talking about and giving up) I like it much better and its the first thing that has even gotten me to even think about quitting. I am down to between 3 and 6 ciggs a day after almost 2 packs a day....

Hi, welcome to the Forum sorry you have already had problems with trying to switch. Might I suggest visiting You Tube and watching some beginner ecig Vidios. They are great to get a feel for what type of Vape gear is out there and what works well and what dosen't. I would recommend checking out the Vision Spinner battery and if you can afford it a plain 1100 ego starter kit with a few extra Clearomizers. GS-H2s' are a great starter Clearo. Just check them out and think about what you are looking for and how you will be using your gear. Wishing you a great journey, even with the rough start. :)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I am new to this whole e-cig thing. I just bought the finiti zero dispisable electronic ecig. It says it's no smoke and no ash and zero nicotine. I have never used an ecig before, but I don't think it is working. I take a drag and there is no light and no vapor. Someone please help. What am I doing wrong.
Is the battery charged?
As far as I know, disposables can't be charged. That's why they're called disposable. Take a long hard drag. If nothing happens, return it.

To learn more about disposables: Disposable E-cigarettes

I've never used a disposable; but, I've heard good things about the Fling. I don't even know if there's different kinds of Flings though. So, read about it from the people that know (with the link above).

To be honest, disposables are not very good except to test the waters or to use when there's no other choice. They're better than nothing, barely, sometimes.

There are so many better choices! But, if you want a disposable, I believe there are some that will do well enough to get you started. Until you find something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread