Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
you may have a bad coil. that happens sometimes with kanger. it could be flooding. try a new coil

Yes, try a new coil. :) Maybe something happened to it.

I have to say, despite the reputation, I only had 1 bad coil and have been using Kanger tanks since the release of the Protank 1 (Spring 2013).
That's 10% of one vape-shop amount of coils and yet to have an OCC coil (Kanthal or Nickel) that wasn't perfect.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
21 solved the problem but I must not be drawing correctly cause it makes me cough.
There is an adjustment period for newbies learning to vape. It doesn't take long to get the hang of it but a little cough in the beginning is normal. Coughing is also one of the issues most vapers have when switching from cigs to vape as the lung will try and clear itself.

Most people who vape at .5 or lower use low nicotine (6 mg or lower, mostly lower like 3 or less) because you'll be burning twice the juice , hence twice the nicotine. A cough is your body's way to try and correct an irritant (like high nicotine).

The higher 1.2 ohm coil will be less harsh if your nic is too high.

If you have a lot of juice at a high nic, then you can buy the same juice in a zero nic and combine the two equally to cut the nic level in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread