Helping the Homeless (dont know where to post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
Brother Frankie I am glad to hear that you are on the mend. You are a great inspiration to many people, what an amazing messenger you are.

Update on donations we are still at 100.00, anyone that wants to donate send me a pm and I will give you the email address to donate through paypal. I would like to place our order next week. I have to say that I was very touched to receive and email stating that they had canceled an order for a vtube and sent the money to our donation account. People amaze me everyday. Happy vaping all!

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Brother Frankie I am glad to hear that you are on the mend. You are a great inspiration to many people, what an amazing messenger you are.

Update on donations we are still at 100.00, anyone that wants to donate send me a pm and I will give you the email address to donate through paypal. I would like to place our order next week. I have to say that I was very touched to receive and email stating that they had canceled an order for a vtube and sent the money to our donation account. People amaze me everyday. Happy vaping all!

Nikinic, thank you for taking the time and the responsibility for doing this!! I appreciate you more than you know for this.

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
Nikinic, thank you for taking the time and the responsibility for doing this!! I appreciate you more than you know for this.

I am grateful for the opportunity to help. This touches my heart in many ways, and really hits home. I am so impressed with this community here on ecf. My faith in humanity has been restored, that is for sure. Have an amazing day everyone:)

BrotherFrankie

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
WinterGarden Fl
ill send 100 friday

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
ill send 100 friday

I am getting my groups order together and collecting their money this weekend, so it looks like we will be able to make this order on monday or tuesday of next week. Then the real fun begins, waiting on it all to get here from china. Once it is in I will let everyone know and then get it sorted and get everything we buy with the donations shipped out to you. I am excited to hear about the people this helps. I hope you are getting some rest Brother Frankie, have a great day everyone!

Last edited:

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
This has really touched my heart. Nikinic, I'm going to send you a PM, if it's not too late to send a donation in.

Thank you for the donation :)

I have something in the works to get some more donations and my local group is working on this as well. I will update the information tomorrow. Thanks everyone that is helping in every way. Not just with money but with supplies and just praying for these men and women. It is so amazing to see complete strangers come together like this. :)

BrotherFrankie

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
WinterGarden Fl
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334184630.296568.jpg [

Eric is enjoying vaping. He only smoked a few clippers.

Mr r jones is getting a set up next week.
ATTACH]91177[/ATTACH]

I just ordered a few batts and am looking for chargers. I'm going with ego 650. Or whatever is given. My wife just started vaping so she took half my stuff and said just when did u get all this? Sigh. Nurses.

This is such a nice change for me. I am normally getting folks in rehab or tents or food or kids to doctors. This is different. Thanks guys and gals.

Be blessed

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334184745.833263.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334184745.833263.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 33

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
What a great idea! I will keep your info for sure. If my husband and I ever have some extra cash ( I consider after bills payed and food, the necessities, every other penny is extra) I will buy some ego type batts and have them sent to your address.

My husband and I think what you do is awesome! Keep doing the good work!

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
I cant use the donations that come in because most christians would have a fit if we helped the homeless smoke..

BrotherFrankie, there is something terribly wrong with this sentence, and it is not your fault. I will not go into the debate, but I will say it just completely saddens me.

I admire what you are trying to do, and if anyone will carry blessings in all this, it will be you.

Please PM me an address I can use to donate items to you. I can't say it will be often, or exactly what, but I will help when I am able in any way I am able.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread