Herakles plus, uwell crown, rafale, tfv4, arctic v8... which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusty-vapor

May 24, 2016
I currently have the herakles plus. I'm looking at getting another tank for bigger clouds than that. Flavor seems pretty good with it, but it is my first tank so not sure what to compare it to. I've read that the v8 exotics coils (hive, tiger etc) produce pretty good flavor and good clouds. Tfv4 is suppose to be just a cloud machine, but how's flavor? Crown apparently has good flavor but not sure on clouds and ive read the rafale does bigger clouds with equal to or less flavor. Which one would be best for a good cloud tank with good flavor? I'll still have my herakles plus

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I have the Herakles Plus, the TFV4, and a couple TFV4 mini's. I'm not familiar with the others you mentioned. I use the plus with SS coils, so a bit hard to compare to the TFV4's, but I like them all. I take it you are not into building, something that may be in your best interest given the current state of the industry, and should you consider that, the Herakles RTA is my number one device for clouds and flavor is darn good. Might be worth consideration. Good luck!

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I use both the TFV4 and the Arctic V8. IMHO, the TFV4 gives you more clouds. I like the flavor I get using the tri-coils with the TFV4 (I plan on trying some of their quad coils). With the Arctic V8, I've tried their Quad V4, the Tiger, and the Snake coils. I like the Tiger for flavor; it gives you pretty good clouds, as well, but not like what I can get with the TFV4. The snake coils give you good flavor at a lower power setting, but clouds aren't the thing with that coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread