Herakles Plus vs Crown by Uwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Abrams

Account closed on request
Sep 21, 2015
New England
Maybe also consider the TFV4...... the endless variety of coils with more on the way make it so flexible. Some reports of minor quality issues like o rings and chipped glass.

Herakles Plus. The only caution I have is the top fill system. If not done per instructions, the juice will wind up outside the tank. Great reviews for clouds and flavor. I have and like the original Herakles. Nice flavor, dense clouds. Cyclone and Hydra got mixed reviews, so Sense needs a winner now.

My Crown is not getting much use. I prime patiently, but have not gotten much coil life. Have not used the RBA and hear its just ok.

Also, Uwell has not released new coils or other tanks..... Where Smoktech keeps innovating and Sensetech is trying.

drinkmixer84

Jun 7, 2013
las vegas
I have both the Herakles plus and the Crown...it's an easy choice in my opinion, the Herakles Plus. Only draw back of the Herakles is the top fill system, which like mentioned above you just need to be careful with. The crown is a great tank, but unfortunately their coils don't last very long for me (3-4 days). Other than that they're close in performance, but i believe the Herakles Plus slightly out-performs the Crown.

Pb7213

Nov 29, 2011
Ny
I agree, i think the Herakles plus does out perform the crown a tad in the vapor dept. The Crown i feel does have a slight edge in flavor. I heard some other people had leaking issues with the herk plus, and that was even with turning off the juice flow control. I have only had a my herk plus for a few days and i have only had a very tiny amount of juice show up right in the air vent, but havnt had leakage the way some have had, but other then that it chucks fluffy clouds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jgamble13

Dec 7, 2015
Ive had the herakles plus for about 3 weeks now and I'm not pleased to say that I have not experience this great flavor that everyone speaks of. I've used the stock coils, NI200, SS, all of which were bought from different stores. So that kind of rules out a bad batch of coils since they were purchased from different places. Running it on a dna200 device and an sx mini m class. I just can't seem to getc good flavor. Previously used the Crown which had awesome flavor so I was expecting the same thing from the herk plus. It seems the only time I do get some flavor is when I get spitback using high VG Liquids. When I usenter 65pg/35vg mixtures I can barely taste a thing at all. Anyone else notice this too? SSort on temp 65 watts 480 degrees should have some nice flavor, same with the nickel coils. I use those exact settings on my crown and it's a nice warm vape, but the herk doesn't ever seem to get warm even turned up to 550 degrees. Top airflow closed off btw bottom opened up fully. I'm just super dissapointed. Lemme know what you guys think

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
For me, this is better than the Crown the TFV4 and pretty much any other tank I have tried. The flavor is pretty close to dripping with the 0.4ohm Kanthal coil, the SS and NI, no where near as good. No leaking, vapes like a dream and I'm very happy with this tank. It looks nice on my new Cuboid, which for the money is amazing and dual 18650's and the form factor, its a win win for me.

i2vhaq.jpg

botibill

Feb 7, 2015
KS
I have both tanks also and I love both of them. The Herakles plus is the better of the two. I use the brown LG 18650 batteries when using it on my eleaf 100 mod at 60 watts and these batteries give lots longer vape time. The one drawback I have is it only holds 3.6 mils of juice so I refill a lot. but all in all this is a great tank. I have a 200 watt temp control mod coming then I'll try the NI heads in it. Can't go wrong having one of these in your rotation.

Tim Jenson

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
I'm torn between the two! I mostly care about clouds but flavour is also important. Which one is the better tank? I would be using it on an istick 100w.

Considering your have the iStick 100w, The Crown top range is according to the coils specifications is 120 watts, with the 0.2 stainless steel coil, while the Herakles Plus Tank is 100w with the 0.4 coils. Both have temp control coils if you ever get into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread