Herakles rta review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathaniel maynard

Sep 13, 2016
I bought this rta hoping for a good quality product like all of the sense products I've have and this tank just disappointed me it was very well made and very pleasing to the eye and had great top fill and fresh air flow but I could not no matter what I did get this thing to quit dry hitting the only time I could get it to wick is when I unscrewed the top fill and I would see bubbles floating up to the top which in turn means it's wicking that's the only way I could get it to do so and it just wasn't what I expected out of a company that has so many good products thanks for reading guys if you have any question please ask me and I'm new to this hole reviewing thing if you guys have any suggestions to help me
Out and how to improve feel
Free to tell me

Reactions: Clark Kent

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Sounds to me like too much wicking, I have both V1 and V2, and I have had zero problems with dry hits. do you take the wick ring off first, or just jam the wick in? I find thinning the tails a bit helps to. for most of my rta's if it dry hits you have to much wick and if it leaks not enough. I like to it be saturated and just enough wick to cover the wicking channel then screw the ring on and make any adjustments. the wick should fit in that channel with out puffing out over the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread