Here Now! Affordable iSub Sub Ohm Tank From Innokin - We've Given You Great Intro Price - ALL Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
innokinisub.png

innokinisub_1.png

innokinisub_2.png

innokinisub_3.png

innokinisub_4.png

innokin iTaste iSub 4ml Cotton Wicking - All Colors
($18.95) $14.95

GREAT Intro Price - Only $14.20 after Newsletter discount!

innokin sports a great price on a Sub Ohm tank, we even made it more accessible with our intro price. If you have been waiting maybe now is the time to try a sub ohm. Easy to view juice level and coil change out keeps juice from accidentally spilling, etc.

The Innokin iSub is a new great quality Sub Ohm tank, the first from Innokin, which is made of Stainless Steel and high quality German made Poly Carbonate. The iSub tank has Japanese Organic cotton wicking for superior flavor and it is packaged with 2 0.5 Ω coils. The airflow is fully adjustable and great tactile response, basically locking in as you twist for generous air flow settings.

"Utilizing the innovative Innokin ‘No-Spill Easy Swap’ Vertical DeepCoil System the new Innokin iSub Tank delivers huge clouds & intense flavor at an extremely low price!" Innokin means by this: instead of twisting your replacement coils on and off just leave the unit inverted and you PULL your head off and slide the other one in.

When filling it is recommended to drop 4-5 drops of your eJuice on the cotton in the head and then wait for a couple of minutes to allow the juice to thoroughly soak in.

Features:
  • 100% Stainless Steel
  • German Made P.C. (poly carbonate juice well
  • Japanese Organic Cotton
  • Huge 4ml Capacity
  • Fully Adjustable Airflow
  • No-Spill Coil Swap System
  • Dimensions: 42 mm Tall (not inc tip) and 22mm wide
  • Recommended Wattage is 20-35W and of course you have to use a PV that can work with the .5ohm sub ohm coils.
  • We have replacement heads coming in stock in just a few days!

What You Get:
  • iSub Tank
  • 2 .5ohm heads (one installed
  • Genuine Innokin with 'Scratch and Check" seal on packaging

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Great price 'specially for those that aren't sure they are gonna like sub-ohm vaping. They get to try it out without breaking the piggy bank. :thumbs:

Absolutely! We have these at what the Novas once sold for which is still a fan fave here at GotVapes. There is maybe one other supplier in the states that have these and we're a bit lower than them. I don't say that to have cut throat pricing but we wanted to sacrifice and shave more profit to help you get into this with a great looking unit from a good quality company.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
"We have replacement heads coming in stock in just a few days!"

Danno, Do ya suppose that they may also offer 1.2 Ohm replacement coil heads as well? Kinda like the 1.2s like Kanger has? Might work nice.
Right now Joyetech is only doing the 1.5's which kind of surprises me. But I think they want to control the experience at first and make sure no one gets the 'burnt' experience. But dodari I'll check!

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
I must admit, the iSub tank works very well. I've been using it for 10 days now and am enjoying it on the ESP. I've had no problems with it at all - dependable! It's as easy to fill as any other bottom coil and the juice capacity is just right for me. Coil change is easy and not messy at all since you can remove just the bottom collar from even a full tank to swap coils. Stands up well to everyday usage and produces a great full vape. The iSub has a wide open air port with no restriction when fully opened. Highly recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread