HERE NOW! Authentic DOVPO E-Mech Transformer CNA30 30 Watt - BLACK, SILVER, RED - Super Price - SUPER VALUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hi saz, we were told the black and silver shipped late last week and the red ones are going out this week. So just awaiting them coming in. As soon as they come in I will get them sent right out same day.

Any updates on when the latest batch might be shipping out?

rufus1138

Jun 20, 2014
Pensacola, FL
It's in a wall adapter, another oddity, it charged fine today, overnight made no progress, I have a suspicion that I vaped on it last night while it was on the charger and never cycled the plug, perhaps when the batteries are low it will go into some kind of umbilical mode where to charge you have to cycle the plug first. Not sure but after unplugging it and plugging back in it decided to charge

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
It's in a wall adapter, another oddity, it charged fine today, overnight made no progress, I have a suspicion that I vaped on it last night while it was on the charger and never cycled the plug, perhaps when the batteries are low it will go into some kind of umbilical mode where to charge you have to cycle the plug first. Not sure but after unplugging it and plugging back in it decided to charge

That sort of sounds like just a poor connection that time... If not, and you do have something wrong, it's probably the wall adapter and not the unit itself.

All wall adapters are not made equal, you should actually look at what your's claims to put out so you know what you can expect... In fact, a cheapy that states it puts out a certain amperage ( or mah ) is likely to be overrated and not putting out near what it claims.

I'd probably recommend a good quality wall adapter that puts out 2.1a of power and nothing less... Look at what power level ( the amperage ) you are vaping at also and if you can find an adapter that provides at least that much power, you'd be even better but good quality 5a USB adapters ( probably the most you'd need ) are hard to find. To find out what amperage your vaping at... use an Ohm's calculator and input your wattage, resistance and/or voltage... there are a ton of them on the web and even some phone apps that support calcing it for you. Of course, the Ohm's law math is pretty simple and if need be, it's not hard to do it manually either.

I wouldn't recommend ( to you or others ) using a USB port on a PC, some can support the power needed but unless you know for certain you risk overloading your PC's USB port and possibly damaging it.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I thought it could have been a bad connection but the unit indicated charging for sure, I'm vaping a patriot with a .5 ohm dual coil built with 26 gauge kanthal and pushing the e-mech in voltage mode at 6 volts which calculates to 12 amps and 72 or 74 watts, can't recall the watts off the top of my head right now

The following only applies to vaping and charging at the same time...

While vaping at that current level ( I don't know why I kept saying power before, that means watts :D ) ... no USB power adapter is going to be able to keep up with that. If you are vaping a lot... and even if you had a good 5a USB wall adapter... it can't keep up with 12 amps of use. It can only slow down how quickly the batteries would drain. Now on the otherhand, if you aren't vaping very often... it may keep up or charge it a little.... all of this will depend on how much you are vaping during the time you are trying to charge.

You still need to look at what amperage output your wall adapter provides on the output side... this will help tell you more.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I just want to let everyone know I am still awaiting delivery of the e-mechs. Chris is having some medical issues and had to go to the hospital the last few days. he is getting some much needed checking up on things which can only be good. But my point is Chris is the point man on this particular transaction so I cannot follow up directly but we were told last week they were shipping the black and silver and the red this week. Yes they will def come in (they are paid for) and hopefully sooner than later.

We apologize for the delay....we only ordered an immediate reorder for our customers bec of the demand, we had only re-ordered if they 'promised' and immediate (2-3 days) send out from their end.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I found some small boxes of the transformer character that was on the first ones so you can applique them if you wish. If any of you order in the future and got one of the no logo ones (on the front) you can request one :) But do it on a new order, don't want to send these out by themselves!

there are more coming in?

jbarrick

Moved On
May 24, 2014
Alabama
  • Deleted by badkolo

jbarrick

Moved On
May 24, 2014
Alabama
  • Deleted by badkolo

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
stop trolling or you will banned jbarrick, its kind of pathetic what your doing, it reflect on you and the type of person you are, not us

Chris... look at the number of posts the user has... just ignorant and being rude without realizing it I suspect

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread