The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hey all my name is big tozz and i used to vape when i found out about it about 2012 and then stopped

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by BIG TOZZ, Sep 13, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BIG TOZZ

BIG TOZZ Full Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Hey all my name is big tozz and i used to vape when i found out about it about 2012 and then stopped when i kicked my nic habit around 2014. I got back into it more recently because i had started smoking Backwoods again and got noticed I was hooked on nic again. Well I went to a local smoke shop i would usually get my Backwoods at and got a bottle of Naked 100 very cool and a SMOK mod/tank kit. Anyway now I have gone through a couple different devices since getting back into vaping and I have been really loving the Pico Squeeze, i take it everywhere now. Squonking with a RDA is so much fun. I read online the Coral was bad but I really think it's fun even though it's obviously cheap. Anyway thats my vaper story. Gonna be getting back into vaping as a hobby so i wanted to join and say hi

2. Diver9543

Diver9543 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK, USA
    Hello and welcome to ECF. There are loads of info on the site. I have never heard of the Pico Squeeze and had to look it up. The price is great for a squonker. I currently have a Reo Grand with a Sapor bottom feed RDA. I really enjoy the Reo and squonking.

Letitia and stols001 like this.
  3. BIG TOZZ

BIG TOZZ Full Member

Sep 13, 2017
    My friend was telling me to look at the REO so i was googling it lately. cool to hear it is a good one. I found out about the Pico Squeeze on youtube grabbed it on ebay for 26 shipped. Tiny and great to carry on the street..... Sony VTC6 in it

Letitia, stols001 and Eskie like this.
  4. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Button masher here:
    After over 800 days, I broke the positive leaf spring in my Reo Grand.
    I must have spent all of 5 minutes taking it to bits and installing a new HD positive leaf spring. ($5.00 part)
    I guess I'm set for another 800 + days of "reliable".
    I love REO's. :wub::wub::wub:

Cheers
    I

5. BrotherBob

BrotherBob Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Squonking works.
    Could check out:
    Liquid Feed APV Discussion

BIG TOZZ and Letitia like this.
  6. Letitia

Letitia Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Welcome to the community.

stols001 and BIG TOZZ like this.
  7. suprtrkr

suprtrkr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi and welcome. I have and use better attys than the Coral, but when I first got the Pico I used it to see if I wanted to keep the mod or trash it. I would not call it a top of the line device, but it works just fine. Welcome to the board.

8. BIG TOZZ

BIG TOZZ Full Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Whats your favorite on the Pico? I have a few RDAs in the mail :)

Thanks all who posted!

stols001 likes this.
  9. suprtrkr

suprtrkr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Right now it's wearing a Halladay.

10. BIG TOZZ

BIG TOZZ Full Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Thanks , i was checking that one out on FT.

Almost ordered that or a Estoc Mega (for my DNA30) but the Estoc a little lower ohmage than i want. And I have a double vision on the way (my first authentic atty!!!) as well as both RTA and RDTA wasp nanos... So i got some stuff to try out.

i wanna try squonking with the old joye 2.2 ohms too, the lil dripper attys old school.

stols001 likes this.
  11. stols001

stols001 Ultra Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Not a squonker so no recommendations... But, I'm glad you returned to vaping after a hiatus. I did the same thing and it's working out very well for me. Glad you are finding some setups that you like! :)

Anna