Hey Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
Thanks for remembering me on my vape day.:D

Three years this July and there is no reason to look back.

NHaler.com has come a long way in the past three years.

A diverse and quality product line enables people to find what’s best needed to vanquish the dreaded analogue.

Huffin & Puffins mantra is, and will remain, “Screw the butts.”:glare:

Last weekend we headed north to visit my family and I was loaded up with my Xhalers, Rivas, and I go’s.

When you see the sign that says “you are now entering the outskirts of the middle of nowhere,” and those freakin adolescent black bears start running out in front of the old Eighty-eight, you’re almost there.

After dodging a few chickens and pulling into the “middle of nowhere” my cousin comes out to greet us and hands me my last e-cig care package.

“Didn’t work”, she tells me.:oops:

We are sitting out back before the skeetas show up sharing some brews with the dogs and a few of the hogs.

The dogs are all lit up and the hogs are half in the wrapper. Hey, it’s the only entertainment up that way.

The next thing you know people are getting low on butts and its 12 miles to the store.

Mrs. Puffin hands over one of her Igo crystal to my cousin and WHAM!:ohmy:

Now I’m getting handed a 100 bucks with a “get me one of those and spend the rest on whatever you think I need.

My Xhalers with a mega dual coil and Riva 901LR had her coughing and choking. Too hot.:evil:

The 808 and 510 didn’t do it. Too cold.

The Igo. Just right.:D

Mrs Puffin is liking the rebuildable crystal and I am going to order a 1.8 to see how I like it.

The DM1 clearcarto is a perfect match for the 808.

Thanks Buddy!:toast:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Huff,
It has always been my pleasure to deal with you on every level...I am honored to be your friend...Makes me feel a little warm and fuzzy...Man Blush:blush:
You may or not know that you have been a key part of Nhalers development over the years.
Your detailed insight and suggestions have directed me, and with yours and others input we are sailing right along...
I appreciate that and Thanks so much for letting me know.
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread