Hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbutler146

Feb 13, 2016
Hey everyone,

I've been vaping for about 2 years now. I've owned 4 mechanical mods, and 3 regulated mods. I mainly use rda's but am just starting to get into RBA's. Any tips for building RBA's as far as suggested wire? I know Ni200 and Ti are the big thing right now but I've never used anything besides good old fashioned A1 Kanthal. I got a uwell Crown and a Indulgence Mutank if anyone cares lol.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. I use a lot of kanthal wire myself, although I also use stainless and like it a lot. I don't much care for Ni, and have never seen the need to try Ti or NiCr. Regarding builds, which RDA you put it in makes a difference, tell us what you're trying to build. My current favorite RTA is the Indulgence MT, which is the Mutank' non-prefab-coil cousin, feel free to join us over in the Indulgence MT thread-- I'm on the tablet and can't link, but it's in the Rebuildable Atomizer Systems/RTA forum-- for all the hints, tips, and chitchat on your Mutank you can stomach, plus a good bit of irrelevance and tomfoolery. :)

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I know Ni200 and Ti are the big thing right now but I've never used anything besides good old fashioned A1 Kanthal.

I've been rebuilding for 3 years now, with good old A1 kanthal, and it continues to be good enough for me. I coil my gennies with 26 kanthal for .7 ohm and it works grandly. I can see no reason to use anything else.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined. I vape VW mod and RDA's for flavor. Do you MTL , sub or non sub?
Any tips for building RBA's as far as suggested wire? I
Knowing your style of vaping might help us in pointing you in the right direction.
Clouds with costs not a concern, is way different than taste primarily with optimum cost saving for the long term.

tzfat

Jul 11, 2013
United States
Hey everyone,

I've been vaping for about 2 years now. I've owned 4 mechanical mods, and 3 regulated mods. I mainly use RDA's but am just starting to get into RBA's. Any tips for building RBA's as far as suggested wire? I know Ni200 and Ti are the big thing right now but I've never used anything besides good old fashioned A1 Kanthal. I got a Uwell Crown and a Indulgence Mutank if anyone cares lol.

Hi kbutler. Do any of your friends offline vape?

andyking198315

Moved On
Feb 15, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread