HEY!!! FREE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE - FREE SHIPPING - NO tricks!!! Really. Even spacekitty gets one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
Hi Kelley!!
blowkiss.gif

I don't know about Fast??? Her post was up for FIVE HOURS before anyone noticed it... :facepalm: LOL!!
And then we all seemed to 'pounce' on it at the same time!! :D

respect.gif

Yeah I thought I had dropped into the twilight zone or sompthin' ,when I saw her offer & that it had been just sittin' there for so long . I read it & re-read it & decided that I would go for it ...had my PM & post all ready to go ...reloaded page & your post was there :shock: so it fast from my prospective :lol: Enjoy it !

& Yup LK is a the SUPER SQUIRREL QUEEN ...For sure !!:blush:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehe.....hi folks....I didn't desert you.....however it has been pointed out to me by my coworkers.....not to mention the guy that owns the company.....that in the future they would prefer for me to simply ask for some time off rather than engage in a periodic psychotic episode. Frankly I still don't get the problem......I mean they knew I was a squirrel when they hired me right? Sometimes squirrels fall out their tree....at least that has been my experience. I thought everyone knew that????

il_fullxfull.308956532.jpg

PURPLE HENDU CARRY CASE>....up for grabs. Will hold 2 standard length 4081 OR 510 batteries and 2 rxtra cartomizers. Says SmokeStik Hendu on the front of it.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Read the instructions in the OP VERY carefully... :D (I'll even make it easier for you)

So.....you be the FIRST person to answer my post with the words...."I want it!" AND you send me a PM with your name and address in the form below.....with the name of the item I am giving away in the SUBJECT line. So...it should look sorta like what you see below only with your own info.

Subject: 14 karat Gold SmokeStik w/ 2ct diamond tip

ECF username: Iamnotadumbass
REAL Name Joe vape
Shipping Address: 1234 Yellow Brick Rd, Emerald City, XX 98765

LK is generous to a fault... and she doesn't ask much... just a few simple steps to follow for these Freebies!! sillylove.gif

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
God Save the Queen! ... (of the squirrels!)

yes please do.....She needs it...LOL

Ok the purple case goes to Vchick. Not only am I genorous but I'm tolerant of dumbasses innocent errors.... :blink: Also.....I have more than one of these so another will go up at another time. From now on though I will put a LINK to the OP everytime I make an offering....otherwise this gets WAY too confusing for dumbasses and squirrels!

CHERRY FLAVORED 18mg Disposable up for grabs! (Read the OP and follow the ONE simple rule.....or go sit in the corner with the DA hat.....)

EDIT......let's make this simple....I'll just give them both away now......Vchick....yardbyrd...........you EACH get one. IF you PM me and don't make me hunt you down.

fyi.....new flavored disposables are ONLY available in retail stores......and as special squirrel gifts on ECF.....they cannot be purchased at the website. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread