Hey guys expat newbie vaper here in saudi arabia jubail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i am pretty new here so if i did something wrong i am sorry well i would like to say i have been smoking for quite sometime but im glad im out of that thing and into vaping its been 3 months since i have quit smoking and into vaping its been bit hard at start as availability of liquids and mods was bad but thanks to a guy its been easy and reasonable getting vape stuff here now i also got mt friend to quit smokinh with me .

Ryt now im using a gpriv and a rx200s mod with vgod trick tank and smok v12 beast tank its amazing i wouldnt lie. i did try smoking once i between but as soon as i took one drag i threw it away it was awful vaping feels way better .
jubail is still hard to get vape stuff but the guy in khobar delivers the stuff here thank god for him orelse i would be back to smoking hehe .....
Sorry just excited to be a part of this group .

Tripleheadkick78

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys i am pretty new here so if i did something wrong i am sorry well i would like to say i have been smoking for quite sometime but im glad im out of that thing and into vaping its been 3 months since i have quit smoking and into vaping its been bit hard at start as availability of liquids and mods was bad but thanks to a guy its been easy and reasonable getting vape stuff here now i also got mt friend to quit smokinh with me .

Ryt now im using a gpriv and a rx200s mod with vgod trick tank and smok v12 beast tank its amazing i wouldnt lie. i did try smoking once i between but as soon as i took one drag i threw it away it was awful vaping feels way better .
jubail is still hard to get vape stuff but the guy in khobar delivers the stuff here thank god for him orelse i would be back to smoking hehe .....
Welcome to the forums neighbor [emoji41] expat here in UAE [emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

Welcome to ECF and glad you are enjoying vaping. Sounds like getting the gear you need can be a pain. Hope you enjoy your stay here and happy vaping!

Anna
Yup im enjoying vaping a lot getting the gear was a pain cause the vaping gears are sold very secretly u need to do a lot of finding but once u got it sorted out its peaceful incase if there ia anyone in the eastern part of saudi that is jubail khobar dammam or anywere near to these finding trouble getting materials i can forward my leads and can be helpful to them the same way it was to me.
And yes i am very glad to be here and happy to be a part.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Welcome and glad you joined.
Understand your problem with supplies. Hang in there and hope you find other places.
Might like to read:
http://best-e-cigarette-guide.com/e...cigarettes/sub-ohm-vaping-perks-and-problems/
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread