Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
Hey, my name is Phil and I started vaping about two or so years ago to quit smoking after 15 years of over a pack a day. I can say that it was a success and I haven't touched a cigarette in over two years.

I've had many setups but now I am strictly a direct to lung vaper. My go to as of just a few days ago is now the SMOK Procolor. I absolutely love it. I had the Alien and the T-Priv, but this beats them both IMO. I'm also using my TFV 12 tanks mostly, and mix in the Big Baby Beast when I want more of a mellow and flavorful vape.

I am pretty much a one juice guy. I vape something called Jungle juice which I get from a locally owned shop who makes it themselves. It's actually tastes like juicy fruit gum with a hint of menthol.
I also occasionally vape Hawk Sauce, and Blue Ice from Mt. Baker Vapor.

Well that's about it. Glad to be here.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey, my name is Phil and I started vaping about two or so years ago to quit smoking after 15 years of over a pack a day. I can say that it was a success and I haven't touched a cigarette in over two years.
I've had many setups but now I am strictly a direct to lung vaper. My go to as of just a few days ago is now the SMOK Procolor. I absolutely love it. I had the Alien and the T-Priv, but this beats them both IMO. I'm also using my TFV 12 tanks mostly, and mix in the Big Baby Beast when I want more of a mellow and flavorful vape.
I am pretty much a one juice guy. I vape something called Jungle Juice which I get from a locally owned shop who makes it themselves. It's actually tastes like juicy fruit gum with a hint of menthol.
I also occasionally vape Hawk Sauce, and Blue Ice from Mt. Baker Vapor.
Well that's about it. Glad to be here.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Sounds like your a sub ohm'r, might like to read:
http://best-e-cigarette-guide.com/e...cigarettes/sub-ohm-vaping-perks-and-problems/
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

Xbbjlv7

Moved On
Sep 22, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: New identity of previously banned member
Status