Hey Guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
My name is Morgan- clearly :p I'm new to ECF but I've been vaping for about 5 years now. I'm a Lounge Associate at V4L. Been working here for almost a year now and love it! I'm currently using a green E-cigar king 1300mAh battery with our e-juice Triple Nickel and 0.4% (4mg). I also have a mod- currently using a Cuboid mod with the Cubis tank. My favorite e-liquid to use from our Ultimo line is the Forbidden Frozen Apple!

What's everyone else using? :D

An iStick TC60W or a 134 mini, 24mg 75/25 PG/VG unflavored. Welcome aboard, pretty lady (that's from Smokey & the Bandit).
Legit, legit.
What do you mean unflavored? Like a simple tobacco flavor.. or just legitimately nothing? If so, how does an unflavored e-liquid taste?

Reactions: LadyVapentine

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    or just legitimately nothing? If so, how does an unflavored e-liquid taste?
    Just a lil bit of sweetness from the VG. Just a lil bit of a 'peppery' sort of taste from the nic (the nic from some vendor's have even less or no taste at all..). Try it, you might like it. Sometimes I'll add just a small amount of Key Lime or Mojito concentrated flavoring into the mix..It's definitely not the same as a flavored liquid, that's for sure.

Just a lil bit of sweetness from the VG. Just a lil bit of a 'peppery' sort of taste from the nic (the nic from some vendor's have even less or no taste at all..). Try it, you might like it. Sometimes I'll add just a small amount of Key Lime or Mojito concentrated flavoring into the mix..It's definitely not the same as a flavored liquid, that's for sure.

Hmm.. interesting. Still worth a shot. Do you just mix your own or do you get it at a shop?

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    This is actually pretty intriguing! I've been interested in spicy vape flavors. I dig beer that has cayenne pepper in it and the like. Actually your addition of Mojito flavoring sounds really delicious. I think I would probably vape a bloody Mary e juice. Anyone else as crazy as me?

This is actually pretty intriguing! I've been interested in spicy vape flavors. I dig beer that has cayenne pepper in it and the like. Actually your addition of Mojito flavoring sounds really delicious. I think I would probably vape a bloody Mary e juice. Anyone else as crazy as me?

Bloody Mary e juice sounds interesting... I would be curious to try it... hmmm....

Reactions: LadyVapentine

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Hmm.. interesting. Still worth a shot. Do you just mix your own or do you get it at a shop?
    Well I'm still a half fast ;) DIY'er. I get (online) the nic/PG/VG already mixed and sometimes add a bit of the Key Lime to that.

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    It (whether the flavors I prefer are added or not) is not spicy at all. I love spicy dishes though. I'm thinking about looking around for a Tequila flavor to add to my preferred base liquid.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    Welcome Morgen. Glad you've found a set up and e liquid that works for you. As for me the mod of choice right now is my Radius with a Kabuki on top. The e liquids are Ahlusions White Tea & Sex on the Beach

Hey, @subwayaznm, when I first read this, I thought it said "White Tea and Sex" :pervy::pervy::pervy::p:p:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread