Hey!! i'm a new member and wanted to say, hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokerdeSmotleaf

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks!! I've been vaping for around 4 months now after moving from being a smoker for 15yrs. I was always interested in vaping and tried back when vaping first came out but had very little success. I now own 2 mods, 2 tanks, and an RDA but am looking to try to become more involved in this new lifestyle for me as I enjoy vaping much more then I ever did enjoy smoking cigarettes let alone all the health benefits compared to smoking lol I have also been trying to find out how to become a reviewer or beta tester ect for new mods/juices ect so if anyone has info on how to achieve this goal I am very grateful for any info/suggestions on how/where to proceed to hopefully begin that chapter in my life as well. Thanks!!! :D

Reactions: stols001

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Hi.. and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, let us know, we'll e glad to help ya out or offer our opinion if you need be.

As far as how to become a reviewer, The only thing I can say, is it takes time. Most of the trusted reviewers have been doing reviews for quite a while, so they've developed a reputation that others can rely on. Most of the long term reviewers have been given consistent reviews over a few years, so we know their individual likes/dislikes, and can relate to one or two. They also have the charisma to do reviews.

Not knowing you, I have no idea, and most viewers wouldn't either. The best thing I could suggest, is to do a lot of out of pocket reviews. Do your honest opinion for juices, and be detailed. For hardware reviews, Experience is very important. It helps to know in depth how atomizers work, and potential shortcomings down the road with a new atomizer. I've gotten to the point where I don't really look at reviews that often until I'm ready to buy. I may then go for a few reviews to backup any concerns I'd have with the atomizer.

So, go start some reviews.. get working. As far as the giveaways.. I haven't really been looking, but I think ECF has a section just for that.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, reviews can be a hard thing to get into, at least to the point that people are sending you free stuff to review. That doesn't mean you can't do reviews, but it may take time to build up to the point that you are doing it a *lot*. As far as contests, there's a separate section for them, you could look there, (you'll be scrolling) jump in and play...

Welcome to ECF.

Anna

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread