Hey, I'm in love with ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
Yeah, really.
Very healthy mind people, polite, friendly and they speak from true knowledge and experience with right attitude and humor. No insulting or upper hand speaking.
Wow, you guys & gals are great.
My English is not perfect to describe my feeling perfectly but if any new member is here, I will suggest you to try other forums to find why ECF is great.
Thanks and sorry for love letter ;-)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Thanks, we love to hear feedback like this. It keeps us going and let's us know we're doing the right thing. I've been a member since 2012 and usually hang out on the HHV big thread - just love their juice.

I come over to the new member threads once in a while to see what's happening.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF and glad you joined! We're moderated, and I have recieved censure a few times... but mostly for being off topic.
That said, mods or no, I do think people on this site are excellent, tolerant, and forgiving, but have their catfights now and then (not talking to the ladies alone) and then it usually gets settled. I have found the mods and users to just be helpful and make things run smoothly, and they give up their time to do this. Thank you mods, even the time I was mortified by having a blog taken down and whatnot (the last electronic site I used allowed you exemptions on your blog, but not here. Which is okay and having read the rules, I think they're justified and mods do a great, but at times thankless, task, but someone has to keep the wheels from falling off... etc.

But overall, welcome to ECF and I hope you continue posting :)

Anna

Reactions: eMado

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Yeah, really.
Very healthy mind people, polite, friendly and they speak from true knowledge and experience with right attitude and humor. No insulting or upper hand speaking.
Wow, you guys & gals are great.
My English is not perfect to describe my feeling perfectly but if any new member is here, I will suggest you to try other forums to find why ECF is great.
Thanks and sorry for love letter ;-)
Welcome and glad you joined. Nice to hear how the forum comes across.

Reactions: eMado

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Sheesh, Axiom 1, don't announce yourself! I mean, it's better from a stealth perspective.... you know, sometimes :) :) I kid, I kid, you will like Axiom a lot, he's rather nice. He just styles himself with vigor :)

Anna
    Yeah, I can't help myself [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread