• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hey, what happened to those Walrus videos, anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Well, if you can't tell by the PM and the Q in the other thread... :) Would love to see even just one or two, sharing a bit of your experience gained, something like:
    1. Summary for your 'do you like money?' thread?
    2. Equipment used, good and bad, a few good suppliers for syringes, bottles, etc.
    3. PG vs VG, differences (and VG = glycerin = glycerol) - taste, vapor, allergies
    4. Basic guidelines *you* may personally use for flavorings - 'avoid oils if possible or low quantity only,' whatever.
    5. "I know, I'd like to make something with a taste like <something>. How would I start?" - some rough percentage guidelines, start small, use no nic fluid to tune taste, whatever your process there is.
    6. Any favorite flavorings, rough percentages, like if starting from 36mg, I think you personally may wind up down to 18mg, but just 'some info from experience'.
    7. Misc tips and tricks - anything that after you figured out, made you feel slightly silly you hadn't thought of it earlier (like using no nic for testing, others?)

I'd really love to see it! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread