Heya all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nachtwacht

Jun 6, 2017
I'm Daan Martens and a new member from Holland a.k.a The Netherlands.
44 years of age and been a heavy smoker for over 30 years (yeah i know long, i started smoking at 11) and started vaping a few weeks ago. Have been vaping before on a ego-t starter kit but it didn't give me the satisfaction i was looking for so i went back to regular sig's.
After doing some research i bought me a smok Alien 220w with a Baby Beast and POW that did it for me. Switched the Baby Beast for a OBS engine and fell in love. I joined here to find more info about my newly found hobby and some tips and tricks on how to fiddle with coils and such.

jeanyang2017

Multiple ID Suspension
Jun 7, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Spamming for post count

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Cleaning up / Collateral Damage

Simar Sidhu

Moved On
Jun 1, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm Daan Martens and a new member from Holland a.k.a The Netherlands.
44 years of age and been a heavy smoker for over 30 years (yeah i know long, i started smoking at 11) and started vaping a few weeks ago. Have been vaping before on a ego-t starter kit but it didn't give me the satisfaction i was looking for so i went back to regular sig's.
After doing some research i bought me a Smok Alien 220w with a Baby Beast and POW that did it for me. Switched the Baby Beast for a OBS engine and fell in love. I joined here to find more info about my newly found hobby and some tips and tricks on how to fiddle with coils and such.
Welcome and glad you joined. Your doing fine, the more you research, the better the vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread