HH357 vs BetterLife 3-hole dripping atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
im not sure who it was, but i read a comment somewhere that most people who rave about the 357 havnt tried the betterlife dripping attys. he also stated that you DONT have to spend 20+ dollars on a good atty... well, i put that to the test.

i currently have 2 VII spec 357s. both 2.5 ohm for pgvg mix, and both longbarrels. these atties really are awesome, but i dont like at all how you have to drip more juice into it then you would another brand atty. such as a joyetech LR atty. 3 or 4 drops and your set. the 357 is about 5-6. VTF is always consistent tho, and i do get some great vapea from these attys.

but...is that worth 21 dollars? ....at the time, yes. but as of TODAY?

NOOO!

let me first say THANK YOU to whoevers post it was that i read about the betterlife attys... these things are absolutely amazing. and THEY ARE ONLY 5 dollars!!!! in no way, shape, or form am i bashing or putting down the performance of the holy 357, all im declaring is that i have found the perfect atty for myself, and im just excited basically. for the price of one 357 you could get 4 better lifes. and they have a nice selection of colors. i got 1 blue and 1 marble.

for those whi dont know what the better lifes are like, they are a "3 hole" atty, wich means there is a small metal disc in the atty with 3 holes in it, wich basically distributes juice better to the coil. regardless, i am amazed at the performance and VTF of these attys. they dont get hot like my other attys either.

if you use 357s, and never tried these betterlifes, i HIGHLY RECOMMEND to order atleast 2 immediately. thanks for listening to me rant. goodnight

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
yup thats it buddy. i am actually excited for you to have them in your arsenal. i would NOT go out of my way to talk about an atty unless it was one if the best attys ive ever tried. wich it is.. by far. AND ITS 5 DOLLARS!!! i cant stop saying that. (only 5 bucks!...only 5 bucks!!..) lol

Lol. I'll be raving about it too I'm sure. Thanks again. Like I had said never heard of them.

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
i thought for some reason i wasnt aloud to post website urls, thats why i left it out in the start.

these are 510s also.

now i still have yet to try the IKV iO6s, ive heard verrrry good things. but if there is an atty that can beat the betterlifes, i would gladly pay the extra 4 dollars for an iO6

EDIT: YES THAT WAS YOU!!! you are a frickin life saver my man. ill never waste money on poop attys ever again

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Good luck Kevin :) They also last a long time. I dont clean mine at all either.. Good attys at a good price for a change..

i thought for some reason i wasnt aloud to post website urls, thats why i left it out in the start.

these are 510s also.

now i still have yet to try the IKV iO6s, ive heard verrrry good things. but if there is an atty that can beat the betterlifes, i would gladly pay the extra 4 dollars for an iO6

EDIT: YES THAT WAS YOU!!! you are a frickin life saver my man. ill never waste money on poop attys ever again

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
id also like to note that the betterlifes have not leaked a single drop so far. ive been using 2 all day. my 357s leak a bit more then i expected. and i cant even use a dripshield on my provari because the post on it always pushes my adapters up to far and wont let me screw my attys on more then a 1/4 turn. nice to know that problems solved with the somehow not leaking at all better lifes

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I currently have 2 VII spec 357s. both 2.5 ohm for pgvg mix, and both longbarrels. these atties really are awesome, but i dont like at all how you have to drip more juice into it then you would another brand atty. such as a joyetech LR atty. 3 or 4 drops and your set. the 357 is about 5-6. VTF is always consistent tho, and i do get some great vapea from these attys.
I'm sorry, I might be reading this wrong, otherwise I might just be confused...

So you're saying that these Better Life atomizers hold 3 to 4 drops?
And that makes you happy because the 357 holds 5 to 6 drops?

And so you're also saying that holding more drops is not a good thing for you?

The part I quoted was a bit hard to understand, so I'm just trying to make sure I got it right.
:)

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
id also like to note that the betterlifes have not leaked a single drop so far. ive been using 2 all day. my 357s leak a bit more then i expected. and i cant even use a dripshield on my provari because the post on it always pushes my adapters up to far and wont let me screw my attys on more then a 1/4 turn. nice to know that problems solved with the somehow not leaking at all better lifes

Have you tried a 510 to 510 adapter with ur shield? That's what I use with my empire mods drip shield to get a bit more room on the provari.

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
I'm sorry, I might be reading this wrong, otherwise I might just be confused...

So you're saying that these Better Life atomizers hold 3 to 4 drops?
And that makes you happy because the 357 holds 5 to 6 drops?

And so you're also saying that holding more drops is not a good thing for you?

The part I quoted was a bit hard to understand, so I'm just trying to make sure I got it right.

sorry i should have worded it differently. what i mean, is that if i drip 4 drops in the betterlifes, it works great. but if i drip only 3 or 4 in the 357, it hisses and i have to put a few more in. but wen i do that it leaks a taf bit. all my other attys can take 3 drops and vape great. its not a bad thing, but sometimes at work i dont nessecarily want to drop 6 drops in, just 3 is better if i gotta be quick. sorry if this doesnt make sense still.

and yea ive used many different 510 to 510 adapters on my provari. cant use amy of them with any of my attys and drip shields.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
sorry i should have worded it differently. what i mean, is that if i drip 4 drops in the betterlifes, it works great. but if i drip only 3 or 4 in the 357, it hisses and i have to put a few more in. but wen i do that it leaks a taf bit. all my other attys can take 3 drops and vape great. its not a bad thing, but sometimes at work i dont nessecarily want to drop 6 drops in, just 3 is better if i gotta be quick. sorry if this doesnt make sense still.
Okay, gotcha, makes sense now.

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
I'll have to try them. The only 3-hole atty I've tried was a "dripping atty" from vapor alley. Only used them a small handful of times because I just don't like them anywhere near as well as some generic 510 that I de-bridged. It seems like the 3-hole plate thing is just hokey compared to just dripping straight on a coil. But, as you said, for $5, I'll have to give them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread