Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
With the generous permission of Adam and the guidance of Dusty, this thread has been created for the sole purpose of trading HHV products. Per ECF rules, supplier threads are allowed certain liberties. Trading their products between members is one of them. Here are the rules (condensed version) There are other ECF rules regarding trading in general but if you follow these you'll be OK..

1) TRADING ONLY....NO SELLING!!!
2) HHV PRODUCTS ONLY!!!

Any diversion from these rules is prohibited and will cause ECF moderators to issue infractions and/or close the thread. So please follow the rules. Any trading/selling beyond these rules goes above the authority of this thread and should be done in PM or other ECF authorized threads/forums per ECF rules. Adam and/or ECF has, at its disposal, the right to close this thread at any time for any reason. So let's keep it on the up and up folks.

Suggestion: If you are looking to trade your HHV product(s) or seeking particular HHV product(s), submit your post accordingly. Anyone interested should PM that individual to work out the details. Once a trade has been arranged, please announce it (or edit your post if possible) so that visitors know the trade is no longer available.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Who in the world would trade their HHV juice........................Oh I may resemble that remark. If it includes Huntsman. :)

As shocking as this may be, I don't like every HHV flavor. And if truth be known, neither does Adam or Heather. If they liked every flavor they made I wouldn't believe them. Developing a flavor you don't personally like is probably the down side of running your own juice operation as well as a testament to their objectivity. You don't have to like coconut dragon farts but if you can make a juice that tastes like coconut dragon farts that someone else would like then that's a pretty good skill to have. Explains why I don't have a juice joint. :)

Reactions: stols001

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So true Bronze... Keep me far away from Hipp E Juice, Nut Case, Razzberry... well, you get the idea... Heather has created several flavors over these past few years that she does not enjoy, but there were enough requests for it for her to create it. Luckily, we have enough people eager to test and beta test that this not an issue for her. Keep her away from Butter Rum for sure... ;)

I will also apologize for taking this thread of course... Let the trading begin!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
:thumbs: Thanks, Adam, Dusty and Bronze!

Besides the obvious details about the juice, it's good to include purchase date, receipt date, any airing out timeframe, and how it was stored. Stating what you are and are not willing to trade for helps too.

Agreed. Good point.

I'm waiting for the first trade posting. I'm betting it will be MP. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So true Bronze... Keep me far away from Hipp E Juice, Nut Case, Razzberry... well, you get the idea... Heather has created several flavors over these past few years that she does not enjoy, but there were enough requests for it for her to create it. Luckily, we have enough people eager to test and beta test that this not an issue for her. Keep her away from Butter Rum for sure... ;)

I will also apologize for taking this thread of course... Let the trading begin!!

I know she looovvveeessss Sludge. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Bronze! I actually went thru my stuff and funny enough the only thing I have (not counting the misses HHV) is chocolate orange and I plan on getting 0mg.
My lady would KILL me if I traded any thing :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I like that you fear your lady. Sets you up for a long, prosperous marriage. :)

Well, if it's not you, then Chak. He has 20 gallons of HHV that he has no chance of vaping up before it goes bad.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State

Well, if it's not you, then Chak. He has 20 gallons of HHV that he has no chance of vaping up before it goes bad.

Imagine the shipping wait... Worse then fasttech lol.
I'd LOVE to trade the 55ml of honey do.
I remember trying it in the purple store and loving it. One day it began to repulse me and still Does to this day. Funny enough the smell of her vaping shadow sickens me to bits but its one of my favorite flavors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

That may well be true, Bronze. I'll have to go through my inventory again and see what I would like to off and for what. I know for sure the Huntsman is getting low. Also, I'll not trade off the oldest stuff as I wouldn't want that going bad on someone. The newest stuff I have is from August & Sept. Sure would like to try Maple eh, or Gaia.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
In the interest of getting this thread on track, up for trade: Serendipity @ 30ml left in bottle.

1 x Serendipity (Purity)
Nicotine Level 12mg
Bottle Size 50ml
PG/VG Ratio 70/30

Ordered Jan 16, 2014

Looking for some Georgia Peach Tobacco, or others in 12mg strength.

I suggest cleaning up the thread of chit-chat in order to keep things clean and relevant for somebody looking for trades.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I have
2 - 100ml full bottles of Mentholated Dragon's Fire
1- 50ml full bottle of Mentholated Dragon's Fire
1- 50ml almost full bottle of Mentholated Dragon's Fire

All of these are 6mg Nic; 70/30 PG/VG
Born on date of Dec/02/2014

I don't want anything in return... free to good home :)

I predict Chak will scarf that up. Chak likes everything. And I'm jealous of him. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
What mg nic is he using these days? That might be an issue. These are only 6mg.

I'm not sure. I think he's done 9 and 12mg. But Chak is the least picky person in the Army. He can always get some higher nic and blend. Though I don't know if he can use the 300 mls. That's a whole lotta juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread