Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I have
2 - 100ml full bottles of Mentholated Dragon's Fire
1- 50ml full bottle of Mentholated Dragon's Fire
1- 50ml almost full bottle of Mentholated Dragon's Fire

All of these are 6mg Nic; 70/30 PG/VG
Born on date of Dec/02/2014

I don't want anything in return... free to good home :)

Yeh, sure I ain't picky, I'll take it off your hands. Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I have about 25 ml of Georgia Peach & almost 50 ml of Huntsman Maple EH? blend. (HHV stash getting kinda low.)

Bronze, you're right, I'm still at 12mg, but thinking it's time I should cut down again.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yeh, sure I ain't picky, I'll take it off your hands. Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I have about 25 ml of Georgia Peach & almost 50 ml of Huntsman Maple EH? blend. (HHV stash getting kinda low.)

Bronze, you're right, I'm still at 12mg, but thinking it's time I should cut down again.

Well, if it turns out to be too light you can always order some extra strength from Adam and blend it. I'm sure Robin is glad to see it go to good use too.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Well, if it turns out to be too light you can always order some extra strength from Adam and blend it. I'm sure Robin is glad to see it go to good use too.

Well, Robin just PM'd me - looks like I'll be enjoying her gracious offer in a few weeks. Many Thanks, my dear, just wish I had more to offer in return. I'm sure I can figure some way to PIF, though. It will definitely be in memory of her generosity.

As long as it has full flavor, the low nic shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Wow, that was fast - four days! DF Menthol just arrived today and just in time to go into the KF 3.1. It does have a menthol taste to it, however it's a very light menthol - there's still plenty of DF flavor to satisfy my ol' buds.

Thank you very much, m'lady...

May your vape station overflow with Dragon's Fire "un-mentholated"

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Never even seen this thread, I guess better late then ever.....I doubt anyone would trade with me, with my 24 &36 mg juices and all......happy new year

Actually, @Bunnykiller would be a possibility. He's in that range - and sometimes higher! :)

Happy New Year, vapdivrr! The trade thread lives!

Reactions: vapdivrr

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
what ya got and what ya want?? :)
At the moment, nothing, but there are a couple I was thinking about buying....now perhaps I try a few more nets that I was unsure about like legend, pirates, etc....like the ones I have always assumed that taste more like a cig or cigar....you vape those? Currently love dragons fire, sludge, shadow, tempation, mocha java smooth

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread