Hi All

Status
Not open for further replies.

babu

Jan 1, 2016
Dear All,

I would like say thanks for letting me know that we have a better solution to quit smoking and we have also a better place to discuss about the progress and queries about the vaping journey

I'm new member here and just signed up after following this thread for one week.. I have also quit smoking and started vaping exactly one week ago!

I'm on 6mg normal flavor and there are ups and downs in my firstweek but I didn't light a cancer stick because I have chosen to vape than smoke

Though I have little cravings about cigarette I'm managing my days without much struggle.. I hope I can continue to do this forever because I really DON'T want to touch those cancer sticks anymore!

It is fantastic community! I'm proud to be part of this

The success stories are most inspiring.. Great going! Keep it up!

Last edited:

babu

Jan 1, 2016
Hey, babu, glad you found ecf. Congrats on picking up the ecigs, and getting off the cigs. Pretty good bunch of folks here, with a lot of experience that are quite willing to help if you need it. Keep on vapin'. :)

Yay! Sure!! I do vaping.. happy vaping.. I have added the word vaping to the dictionary in my phone :)

Reactions: oplholik

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
@babu Hello and welcome to the forums!!!! Congratulations on making the switch. For the first couple of recommendations, I would suggest getting a second battery for when your first one is charging. Nothing worse than needing a few puffs and have your battery die on you right then and there. Second, I would also suggest getting a second tank to put juice with higher mg for when and if those pesky cravings kick in. Just take a few puffs on that and then drop back down when the cravings are gone. Third, I would not beat your self up if you cave in and have a smoke. It is the ones you don't smoke that count. Some people can switch right away, others need time with dual use. Main thing is that you want to quit. I was a 28 yr ex smoker that took 3 and a half months of dual use before I could go to vaping exclusively. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Many wonderful people here willing to help out when ever we can. Enjoy your time here. Happy Vaping!!!!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread