Hi Def Review Of The Darwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoMofo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Maryland
AAAAAAHHHH!!!!! DarwinGate!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I dont get all the drama. It's scott's opinion. If he likes the PV, he'll say so. If he doesnt, then he'll say so. HE'S REVIEWING IT! he's entitled to his opinions. Tons of people like the copper, I hate it. neither of us are wrong. just vape what you like. Please help me stop DarwinGate '11. If you're reading this, please just do this for me. Take a nice long toot, (on whatever PV you want to) then ask yourself if what you're about to post is going to throw gas on the flame. If it will, just dont type it. thank you.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
he's entitled to his opinions

You clearly don't understand the gravity of the situation. If he's allowed to have and express his own opinion, it could rip the fabric of reality. The Sta-Puft marshmallow man will destroy us all, while dogs and cats mate with each other in the streets. He must be stopped, and agree that this PV is the One True PV, superior to all others, and will reign supreme for all time. Our lives and our childrens' lives depend on it.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
AAAAAAHHHH!!!!! DarwinGate!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I dont get all the drama. It's scott's opinion. If he likes the PV, he'll say so. If he doesnt, then he'll say so. HE'S REVIEWING IT! he's entitled to his opinions. Tons of people like the copper, I hate it. neither of us are wrong. just vape what you like. Please help me stop DarwinGate '11. If you're reading this, please just do this for me. Take a nice long toot, (on whatever PV you want to) then ask yourself if what you're about to post is going to throw gas on the flame. If it will, just dont type it. thank you.
Took you lead, and tooted on my Darwin.....agreed that he is entitled to his opinion....but so am I, ....I am not flaming here, but will not accept your advise, which is to with hold my opinion...I have one and will express it.....you vape what you like, as I will also...Scott has an opinion and has expressed it, BUT I have an opinion also, and will express mine also...but you do not feel I should...get real.....just saying.....vape on.....my friend....

Last edited:

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Scott,

If someone you know is in a relationship with the most UNattractive person you've ever seen but they are in love because that person has the greatest personality in the world, they would probably be unhappy with your description of that person, the way you see him or her. And it really seems that's what we are witnessing here...

The Darwin is arguably the most advanced VV PV made to date. It has an unbelievable "personality". Could anyone ask for more than to be able to get the perfect vape consistently every single time by simply turning the wattage up or down without having to calculate resistance against voltage? It seems like a dream come true! BUT, there is a big problem. Some of us, myself included, will never even give it a chance, to get to know it on the "inside", because we simply cannot get past its exterior shortcomings. To call it unattractive would be an understatement, for my taste. That doesn't mean that it's a bad PV by any means, it simply means that I will never get to know it's "greatness" until or if a more presentable version is created. Call me shallow... But for a PV to be great on the inside is not all that matters if my money is involved.

IMO, there is nothing wrong with disliking the Darwin based on the way it looks and its external features just like there is nothing wrong with loving it based on the way it performs. The only thing that's wrong is what we are witnessing here, people who love this PV for their reasons making accusations against a very reputable reviewer for disliking it for his reasons, especially since this is not his first "bad" review.

Scott, many of us appreciate what you do very much. I don't always make my purchasing decisions based on whether you gave a device thumbs up or down but i appreciate your objective point of view which assists me with narrowing down the field. Thanks.

Keep it up! :thumbs:

Last edited:

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Scott,

If someone you know is in a relationship with the most UNattractive person you've ever seen but they are in love because that person has the greatest personality in the world, they would probably be unhappy with your description of that person, the way you see him or her. And it really seems that's what we are witnessing here...

The Darwin is arguably the most advanced VV PV made to date. It has an unbelievable "personality". Could anyone ask for more than to be able to get the perfect vape consistently every single time by simply turning the wattage up or down without having to calculate resistance against voltage? It seems like a dream come true! BUT, there is a big problem. Some of us, myself included, will never even give it a chance, to get to know it on the "inside", because we simply cannot get past its exterior shortcomings. To call it unattractive would be an understatement, for my taste. That doesn't mean that it's a bad PV by any means, it simply means that I will never get to know it's "greatness" until or if a more presentable version is created. Call me shallow... But for a PV to be great on the inside is not all that matters if my money is involved.

IMO, there is nothing wrong with disliking the Darwin based on the way it looks and its external features just like there is nothing wrong with loving it based on the way it performs. The only thing that's wrong is what we are witnessing here, people who love this PV for their reasons making accusations against a very reputable reviewer for disliking it for his reasons, especially since this is not his first "bad" review.

Scott, many of us appreciate what you do very much. I don't always make my purchasing decisions based on whether you gave a device thumbs up or down but i appreciate your objective point of view which assists me with narrowing down the field. Thanks.

thanks a lot mate, i really appreciate what you have written :)

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
thanks a lot mate, i really appreciate what you have written :)

My pleasure, sir :)

Those who know me know that I don't like drama and stay away from it as much as possible. But watching this lynch-mobbing here and on other threads for a couple of days just started getting old. There are many of us who feel exactly like you do regarding this issue and I just wanted to make sure that you are aware of it... Cheers.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Scott,

Very well written personal opinion, you are complemented on your style.....Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....what some call "a pig in a polk", others would call dinner.....

MotoMofo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Maryland
Took you lead, and tooted on my Darwin.....agreed that he is entitled to his opinion....but so am I, ....I am not flaming here, but will not accept your advise, which is to with hold my opinion...I have one and will express it.....you vape what you like, as I will also...Scott has an opinion and has expressed it, BUT I have an opinion also, and will express mine also...but you do not feel I should...get real.....just saying.....vape on.....my friend....

Thats not what I said. I asked that we all stop with incendiary comments to exacerbate this needlessly drama filled thread.

MotoMofo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Maryland
You clearly don't understand the gravity of the situation. If he's allowed to have and express his own opinion, it could rip the fabric of reality. The Sta-Puft marshmallow man will destroy us all, while dogs and cats mate with each other in the streets. He must be stopped, and agree that this PV is the One True PV, superior to all others, and will reign supreme for all time. Our lives and our childrens' lives depend on it.

thats a good point, i hadnt considered that.

Igetcha did a honest fair review with the device he had/used...

It had a wonky arm
It had a wonky firing button
No dripcup for dripping
He explained the device performs awesome if you can get the button to depress.
I agree with igetcha the device is for closet vapors, It looks like a radiation detector. Its freaking UGLY.

If you enjoy the device.... YEAH for you but personally it would not be something I would be comfortable using at the bar pick up chics or using driving down the road.... I can just picture the chic at the red light looking over.... She is thinking what the heck is he sucking on. DEVICE IS A FAIL FOR PICKING UP CHICS... Sorry just my opinion as everyone is intitled too theres.
I agree with his review on the looks of the device.... Its freaking ugly. Cant put makeup on ugly.

Thanks Igetcha for the honest upfront review of the ugliest vaping device on the market.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Igetcha did a honest fair review with the device he had/used...

It had a wonky arm
It had a wonky firing button
No dripcup for dripping
He explained the device performs awesome if you can get the button to depress.
I agree with igetcha the device is for closet vapors, It looks like a radiation detector. Its freaking UGLY.

If you enjoy the device.... YEAH for you but personally it would not be something I would be comfortable using at the bar pick up chics or using driving down the road.... I can just picture the chic at the red light looking over.... She is thinking what the heck is he sucking on. DEVICE IS A FAIL FOR PICKING UP CHICS... Sorry just my opinion as everyone is intitled too theres.
I agree with his review on the looks of the device.... Its freaking ugly. Cant put makeup on ugly.

Thanks Igetcha for the honest upfront review of the ugliest vaping device on the market.
Have to say I have never heard an opinion (till now) about pickin up chicks with a Darwin....guess that she would think nothing about him sucking on a tube.....just wondering.....don't read anything into my words that have a sexual context....

Last edited:

jimbalny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
I would have to disagree, definitely a good conversation starter. "What's that?"

I've vaped the darwin at bars, it's your own insecurity if you're uncomfortable picking up chicks with it. Try wearing a big ridiculous clown hat - i bet you'd be talking to more chicks than the boring ordinary guy that smokes newports and wears abercrombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread