Status
Not open for further replies.

Konstantinos Voultsos

Nov 30, 2015
Greece
Hello everyone. Im Konstantinos and I'm from Greece.I've been a vaper for almost 2 years, been a frequent reder here at ECF, but don't know why, I just now decided to join the community.

I started with a cigalike @12mg but after 2-3 months got my first eGo with a BDC coil head. Battery was VV so I was from the start curious on how far I could go, the what ifs and so on. The result was a few burnt coil heads and of course a bad after taste.

Then after a vacation to Italy, I ordered my first box mod, which was the hot thing at the time. Fresh out of production I got the iStick 20 and loved it.

5 months passed and after a lot of RipTrippers videos I decided to get my first rda. I got Vulcan clone and experimented with if for a while, with 1-1,5 Ω coils but wanted to go sub-ohm and see what was the deal with those clouds. Needless to say, that RDA was the worst thing I ever bought vape-wise.

But to go sub-ohm I needed a different mod. Christmas came and I got my authentic Nemesis with a Magma RDA and was blown away. It was a totally different world. Rebuilding!

Then, I like to say, I got to my senses and wanted some consistency and more flavor and throat hit, not just clouds. So another box mod. Got me an IPV Mini 70W which broke down after 1 week, autofiring liek crazy. Got a replacement that 2 weeks in got its bottom battery cap to become loose and strange flickengs on the screen. No device was damaged from me, nor did I mess with it in some way. Maybe I was cursed. At the time, I got an Invader Mini 50W so that I could check all about that TC. Not really impressed.

I am currently on another replacement from my 2nd broken IPV Mini , why my friendly retailer gave me half price, since I got an IPV D2. Cheers to Tasos. Rocking it with an authentic kayfun V4 (best thing ever). Changed from direct lung to mouth to lung overnight since this is an amazing device.

My gear

IPV D2
Invader Mini
iStick 20
Kangertech Subtank mini V2
Kangertech Subtank mini V2
Kayfun V4
Mutation X V4
Magma RDA
Infinite CLT RDA V2
Vertex V2 RDA (clone)
Plume Veil RDA (clone)
Zenith RDA (clone)
Lancia RDA (clone) epic fail
Vulcan RDA (clone) worst clone ever, tastes like shoes

I think on giving a last attempt on TC as even with the IPV D2 it just seems weird to me after a while, be it weird taste or it's just me. I might be doing Ni200 coils the wrong way or having the wrong settings, but I after even a few hits, the center of the coil and the cotton inside becomes a bit darker.
I do have the coils spaced and don't dryburn. I lock the resistance before I fire it and wait a good 5 min before frist firing a new coil. I just don't know.

So I'm thinking on investing on a Reuleaux DNA 200 this Christmas and give Tc a last try.

Thanks for tolerating my rant and hellos to all

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread