[CLOSED ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayno

Unregistered Supplier
May 7, 2016
sanford maine
my name is Wayne I'm new to ecf but not to vaping and not to mod building. I have been working with a well known mod builder for about five years or so. I stopped working for him for a couple of reasons but, that isn't relevant. he suggested that because he was not doing anymore wood mods that i should make some. and yes i have his permission. i also use all the same contacts and sprigs as he does.I have changed very little about the mod these are a few i have all most complete more pics to come as i complete them
SAM_0165.JPG
150.JPG
151.JPG

Last edited:

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
welcome on board Wayno ..and good luck with your business..you chose the right place to start your business and hopefully it will be a success. :)

Can you please tell us more details about your mods and their specs and pricing? what sort of contacts, 510 connections, what makes your mods unique compared to others on the market?

wayno

Unregistered Supplier
May 7, 2016
sanford maine
welcome on board Wayno ..and good luck with your business..you chose the right place to start your business and hopefully it will be a success. :)

Can you please tell us more details about your mods and their specs and pricing? what sort of contacts, 510 connections, what makes your mods unique compared to others on the market?
thanks i appreciate the support all the mods have ss adjustable 510 connections, copper beryllium gold plate cotacts and sprigs

Last edited:

wayno

Unregistered Supplier
May 7, 2016
sanford maine
You're shaping some very select wood, wayno.
What's in the pictures & how's it finished?
hi the wood is red oak burl, it is almost exactly the same as a reo woodville i don't know if you are familiar but i changed two things. one the brass insert that holds the 510 connection is locked into the wood so big attys wont pull them out and two i changed the on/off switch to a internal slide in stead of a twist button the price will be somewhere around $290.00 US plus shipping. these mods are poly finished.

wayno

Unregistered Supplier
May 7, 2016
sanford maine
I see you are in Maine! Home of Porcupine Rob! ;)
Great looking mods. Nice to see the wood tradition carried on.:thumb:
Good luck with your new endeavor.
that's is the mod builder i worked for. he is my oldest friend, and the one that told me i should do this. he thinks i have had enough practice

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
that's is the mod builder i worked for. he is my oldest friend, and the one that told me i should do this. he thinks i have had enough practice
Welcome, Wayno. You have some big shoes to fill.....it's good that you trained with the best. :). Your choice of wood is stunning. If I didn't already have so many..... The 2015 Woodvil is my favorite REO in the wintertime. The P67s are just as awesome, but they are C-O-L-D to hold when it's freezing outside. Good luck with your endeavors.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
HI wayne!! soooooooo great to see (essentially) woodvils continuing! You definitely learned from the best, and I'm so glad you've taken this over without really changing much. I like the changes you made. I wish you the very best with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread