Hi everyone, new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanna Cronan

Oct 13, 2015
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Deanna, lived in Georgia all my life and wouldn't have it any other way. Married for 32 years, have 3 great kids, 1 in college, one owns her own karate studio. I keep my 2 yr old niece everyday. I have a small farm with lots of critters.
I only smoked for about 8 yrs less than a ok a day, but still was extremely addicted and was really scared to try to quit but needed to because of some serious health problems and Drs were on my head. I went to my local b&m and got an ego starter and was shocked at how easy it was to quit. No problems whatsoever and that was two yrs ago. I'm a true sucess story. With equipment I started small and tried a lot of different tanks and batteries and now my fav is a Segelei 150 and an Atlantis Mega. I like all flavors juice and sub to Zamplebox.
SO, that's about me. I'm looking forward to reading and learning and getting to know y'all.

rgerber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ USA
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Deanna, lived in Georgia all my life and wouldn't have it any other way. Married for 32 years, have 3 great kids, 1 in college, one owns her own karate studio. I keep my 2 yr old niece everyday. I have a small farm with lots of critters.
I only smoked for about 8 yrs less than a ok a day, but still was extremely addicted and was really scared to try to quit but needed to because of some serious health problems and Drs were on my head. I went to my local b&m and got an ego starter and was shocked at how easy it was to quit. No problems whatsoever and that was two yrs ago. I'm a true sucess story. With equipment I started small and tried a lot of different tanks and batteries and now my fav is a Segelei 150 and an Atlantis Mega. I like all flavors juice and sub to Zamplebox.
SO, that's about me. I'm looking forward to reading and learning and getting to know y'all.
Welcome home and to the ECF Family my dear. You will find that the members are friendly and they are happy to share their knowledge with the newcomers. Enjoy...Read...and Learn!

Deanna Cronan

Oct 13, 2015
Welcome to ECF, Deanna! Glad to have you here. You'll meet all kinds of wonderful people on ECF. I have a brother who lives in Albany, GA. Anywhere close to you?

Hi Larry, thanks for the welcome! I'm in Covington, about 30 minutes south of Atlanta....stay as far away from there as I possibly can, lol. Albany is about 3 hrs from here, or about 4 hrs if you're pulling a car as my husband drag races in Albany. I also have family that lives in Albany. I love it there.
Glad to meet you!
Deanna

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

Welcome!​

pJYvGY3.gif

Deanna Cronan

Oct 13, 2015
Welcome! Although I have to say my quit path had many bumps and potholes, I never gave up thanks to the support and knowledge of this fine community. And through it all I find myself now vaping 0 nic juice.:D
Congrats on quitting and welcome to the forums.

Josh, although quitting cigs was very easy for me because of vaping, but I wasn't a multi pack a day and many many yrs of smoking like some, I would still say I was very addicted and scared to even try to quit. I have had several surgeries for bleeding stomach ulcers and blood issues so I had no choice really.
I also have friends that have had problems quitting and are 'still' both smoking and vaping. That includes my sis in law and my brother who vapes and still dips and a cousin who seems to be losing the battle. I have tried to tell them the dangers. My son has a friend that ended up in the hospital for nic overdose for doing both. It's just a hard thing to do and now we know it has to be at your own pace.
I started vaping at 12 nic and went down to 0 also. Read everything I could find for motivation. Congrats to you!
Deanna

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Welcome Deanna. I am glad that vaping worked for you. I quit smoking by vaping a few years ago and helped over 20 of my friends and family quit smoking also by introducing them to vaping. Most of them quit smoking and eventually quit vaping also. I enjoy vaping more than I ever enjoyed smoking. How to you like Zamplebox? I DIY but thought about subscribing to find some new flavors I may want to mix up.

Deanna Cronan

Oct 13, 2015
Welcome Deanna. I am glad that vaping worked for you. I quit smoking by vaping a few years ago and helped over 20 of my friends and family quit smoking also by introducing them to vaping. Most of them quit smoking and eventually quit vaping also. I enjoy vaping more than I ever enjoyed smoking. How to you like Zamplebox? I DIY but thought about subscribing to find some new flavors I may want to mix up.

Good morning gof and everyone! Myself I really like zamplebox. Before I did, I read a lot of reviews (I know some were not happy with it) and thought about it for a while and then my son (25yrs old) subbed to it and he can be very hard to please (lol) but he liked it a lot so I went ahead and I'm glad I did. One of the reasons I like it is because I'm very busy and sometimes I just don't have the time to go to the vape store and sample juice so it's been nice to get it in my mailbox!
Again thanks for the warm welcomes!
Deanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread