Hi Everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhadip

Nov 26, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I recently gave up smoking and adopted vaping :). I used to smoke about 9/10 cigs (avg) in a day.
I tried to quit it many times, but that did not happen. Then recently I saw a video on youtube and many more the following day. I really liked the idea of vaping. So I ordered a Joyetech eGO One 2200mah Kit with a Joyetech e-liquid of MarlBoro flavour (16mg).

Till then this is the first week I have not smoked a single Dirty Cigarettes :).
But I have some issues too with the electronic one. The E-Liquid is a bit harsh. I want a bit smoother flavor.
Request you to suggest what is good for beginners.

Hope to c ya around...cheers :thumb::thumb:

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Hi Everyone,
I recently gave up smoking and adopted Vaping :). I used to smoke about 9/10 cigs (avg) in a day.
I tried to quit it many times, but that did not happen. Then recently I saw a video on youtube and many more the following day. I really liked the idea of Vaping. So I ordered a Joyetech eGO One 2200mah Kit with a Joyetech E-Liquid of MarlBoro flavour (16mg).

Till then this is the first week I have not smoked a single Dirty Cigarettes :).
But I have some issues too with the electronic one. The E-Liquid is a bit harsh. I want a bit smoother flavor.
Request you to suggest what is good for beginners.

Hope to c ya around...cheers :thumb::thumb:

Welcome to ECF! Congrats on your switch to vaping.

There's a few things that could be causing your harshness. It could be that you need to lower your nic a little. Or you could be using high PG juice. Does the juice you bought list the PG/VG ratios on the side? If not, I'd advise you to try and buy your juice somewhere to where you can choose your PG/VG ratios.

I notice you are vaping a tobacco flavor. When I first started vaping I thought that's what I wanted, but eventually I found dessert flavors and left the tobacco flavors behind. I advise you to try a few fruits or dessert flavors. You'd be surprised at the difference in flavor and satisfaction. Most vapers graduate from tobacco flavors on to more flavorful juices. Some people continue on with tobacco flavors though. It's whatever keeps you from smoking.

Good Luck!!

Reactions: Romano Cheese

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi @Subhadip welcome to the ECF! Like @Elizabeth Baldwin said you may need a lower nicotine level, or less PG in your liquids. I never found a liquid that tasted really like cigarettes...and at this point 2 years later I don't want to. I have found some very good tobacco blends though. Some with caramel, vanilla, and other dessert flavors that mix well with tobacco. My favorite tobacco flavors come from MadTownVapor and they will send you 2 free samples if you pay the $2.50 shipping - SAMPLE INFO

#1 Favorite HONEY BADGER NICOTINE JUICE
#2 Favorite BLACK BEAR NICOTINE JUICE

Subhadip

Nov 26, 2015
Thank you guys, I recently bought a 0mg one from Liqua. It is a Vanilla, I filled half the tank with the Joyetech MarlBoro and half from Liqua...then I tried some vapes..It is much smoother. I really liked the Vanilla flavour. It is ok for now.

Thank you @inspects , @Elizabeth Baldwin , @Romano Cheese , & @passkat . I will definitely try out the flavors you suggested.

Reactions: tobooy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread