Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
New girl here. Just trying to get info on getting e-cigs in Indiana, so I can quit smoking. A friend suggested this site, so here I am!
Wise move! Welcome :)
I don't entirely know where Indiana is (sorry) but I do know there's no shortage of shops all around the world prepared to take advantage of new vapers. I spent $800 before realising I was being taken for a ride. Then I found ECF. :)

Reactions: Foggy Road

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
New girl here. Just trying to get info on getting e-cigs in Indiana, so I can quit smoking. A friend suggested this site, so here I am!
Welcome!
Unfortunately, Indiana has just passed a terrible law which will make it difficult for most vape shops to stay in business and has also placed restrictions on what can be legally sold via mail order. There's a movement afoot to change the law, but I don't know how likely it is to succeed.
But for now you'll still be able to buy what you need and there's lots of useful information here and knowledgeable people who are glad to help. You have a couple of vape shops right there in Anderson and World of Vapor in Indianapolis looks like a good place to go.
So folks here can give info to help you decide what might work best for you, please tell us how much you smoke, what you smoke, how long you've been smoking and what, if any, previous experience you've had with vaping.

Reactions: djsvapour

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
Wise move! Welcome :)
I don't entirely know where Indiana is (sorry) but I do know there's no shortage of shops all around the world prepared to take advantage of new vapers. I spent $800 before realising I was being taken for a ride. Then I found ECF. :)
It's just south of that big lake, sandwiched between Illinois and Ohio. :)
united-states-map.gif

Traci K.

Aug 8, 2016
Anderson Indiana
Welcome!
Unfortunately, Indiana has just passed a terrible law which will make it difficult for most vape shops to stay in business and has also placed restrictions on what can be legally sold via mail order. There's a movement afoot to change the law, but I don't know how likely it is to succeed.
But for now you'll still be able to buy what you need and there's lots of useful information here and knowledgeable people who are glad to help. You have a couple of vape shops right there in Anderson and World of Vapor in Indianapolis looks like a good place to go.
So folks here can give info to help you decide what might work best for you, please tell us how much you smoke, what you smoke, how long you've been smoking and what, if any, previous experience you've had with vaping.

I'm not even going to hop on my soapbox, I'm just going to bold that and let it go. Mods, can we get a shortcut key for that sentence? If I don't shut up and move on, this post will become a book, and the mods will revolt and ban me.

<sigh>

I've had no previous experience with vaping. I smoke menthol 100's, Pall Mall seems to be my favorite. I've been smoking for...decades. Um...33 years? Give our take. You guys have given me so much information, thank you so much.

flavorchaser077

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 9, 2016

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi! Just the basics right now. I have a couple weeks to plan my first buy. I live on Disability, so I have to go inexpensive as possible.
Retired here, so even more of a disability (just kidding). After you purchase equipment you might take up @flavorchaser077 suggestion. Juice will probably be your biggest on going expense over the long run. Please note:
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Hoosier's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
DIY Resources
How hard is it to get in to DIY liqiud?
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
What you need to know as as far as supplies and safety for the first time juicer. | E-Cigarette Forum
Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE VAPING

Could ask DIY questions here:
DIY E-Liquid
or PM me.

Continuity

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2015
NW, UK
If you're short on cash, and can wait a week or two for your order to reach you, I would highly recommend ordering your vaping hardware supplies from Fasttech in China.

You could buy a solid starter setup like a VTC2 or a Pico and a suitable tank for around $50 all in.

Then there seem to be plenty of places in the US that sell affordable ejuice and/or DIY ejuice supplies for really good prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread